Gruvia one shot

I'm in the kitchen so excited. I'm making some lovely Gray-buns for my love Gray. I have a surprise for him. I do hope he will be happy about it. I smile as I put the buns in the oven.

I start to clean up the kitchen washing the dishes. One of the dishes I'm washing falls out of my hand and smashes all over the floor.

"You klutz were you daydreaming again?" Gray says as he walks into the kitchen and starts to clean up the mess.

I blush slightly. "I wasn't daydreaming. I was just thinking about something I mutter softly.

"Are you making more Gray-buns? Why are you making more Gray-buns?" Gray sighs as he finishes cleaning up.

"Well I know Gray is going on a long mission. So I thought I could send these with you as special treat." I say smiling as I finish the dishes.

"Juvia you realise I can cook my own meals right? You don't have to cook everything for me." He complains as he sits at the kitchen table.

"I know Gray but I love cooking for you. You proposed to me. So I'm already practicing what it will be like to your wife." I smile lovingly.

"I asked you to marry me because I love you. Not for you to become a housewife."Gray admits shrugging his shoulders.

"If I'm to marry Gray I want to be the housewife, I even want to be the mother of his babies." I say blushing.

"Maybe one day we can discuss kids. But not right now Juvia. We are too busy working to think of raising a family. If we work all the time how do you think we can raise a baby? We certainly can't take it on missions with us. And I'm slightly scared if we left it with Mirajane. Because she might kidnap it." Gray says clearly annoyed.

I go to the oven and take out the Gray-buns while holding back tears.

"Are you going to hate and resent if we have a child out of wedlock or by accident?" I ask with fear.

"Juvia now is not the time to discuss children. Now that is the end of the conversation." Gray says now clearly pissed.

I tear up and get him a special Gray-bun and leave it in front of him. I start to walk away.

Gray looks at the Gray-bun confused. On it instead of a Gray was a pregnant Juvia.

"Um what's the meaning of this?" Gray asks still annoyed but confused.

"What do you think it means? It means I'm pregnant Gray. But you clearly have no interest in children yet." I say trying not to sound upset and bitter.

"Juvia if you said this first I wouldn't of said those things." Gray says trying to be apologetic.

"It doesn't matter Gray. It's already been said and done. You clearly wouldn't want this child." I say as I place my hand on my stomach crying.

Gray comes up behind me and pulls me into a hug.

"Look I'm sorry if I upset you Juvia. I guess I didn't think we would be ready for a child. But if that's what you want. We will make this work." Gray says kissing my cheek.

"I really do want to make this work. I want to have your baby." I admit softly.

"So then guess what? We're having a baby!" Grays says smiling and scooping me into a cuddle and plonks me on the couch. And he gives me a soft kiss.