Red Leader x reader ~unlucky~ pt 2

(Third Person P.O.V)
As you and Edd lay there on the floor, laughing your butts off. You heard a loud BOOM! Which surprised you three really badly.

You got up and helped the two boys, pulling out a pistol from your pocket.

"I sense a threat, stay here. I'll examine." Edd assured.

"No way in hell you're going alone Edd!" You and Matt screamed in horror, not wanting Edd to get hurt.

Edd sighed and allowed you both to examine the situation.

The the roof cracked, all three of you dashing out of the house you all shared in.

You all looked up and saw Tom.
His clothes were ripped, and the only thing visible was a purple monster with dark magenta light flashing out of it's eyes.

You couldn't believe it,
You've had a crush on Tom for awhile now,
And he turned out to be a monster all along.

Tears streamed down your pink cheeks as you fell on your knees, shutting your eyes tightly.

The demon noticed this, and took the advantage to slash your face.

But then.
Edd blocked you.

"EDD! NO!" You and Matt screamed as you both approached his bleeding figure.

Edd seemed paralyzed, due to the large gash on his chest. The scratch penetrated through his soft green hoodie, showing off the visible gash.

Matt was crying.
He didn't want to see his friend in pain.

And so you ordered.
"Take him to the hospital Matt, i've got this under control"

Matt nodded and set Edd in the car, zooming through the neighbourhood as he reached the nearest hospital.

Edd was put in urgent care.
While Matt waited sorrowfully.

Meanwhile with you.

"did you really think i was gonna let you win like that?" you shouted, warning the demon.

"Of course, you're weak anyways. Such a softie." It's hollowed out voice spoke up, as it's magenta eye narrowed.

Tears began to pool at the brim of your eyes, as you whipped out Tom's old harpoon pointing it towards the demon.

The demon chuckled, laughing harder then expected. leaving you confused.

"do you really think-"

SLASH!

You widened your eyes when you realized, a 32ft tall Giant Robot slashing into the purple demon.

It was
Tord?!

They bought fought, Tord distracting the  purple monster. Handing you the opportunity shoot at the monster.

You aimlessly shot the purple creature, making it freeze. And then fall onto the ground.

Black ooze starting leaking out of it's wound. It's body shrunk, as Tord clapped happily in his giant robot.

It was Tom.
His black eyes darted at your e/c ones.

He looked awful. Crystal Tears running down his cheeks, his clothes ripped, as his horns and tail shift in an more comfortable position.

"I'm sorry Y/N"

You ran towards him, your tears dropping onto the ground as you hugged him tight.

"We can still fix you up!" You assured, hurriedly patching him up.

He was okay, but there left a huge hole on your roof. It was okay though.

You got up and he smiled, not saying anything. But you could tell that he was thankful for Tord and you.

Tord exited his giant robot and hugged you.

"thank you Y/N"