Red Leader x Reader ~unlucky~ pt 1

(Third Person P.O.V.)
"Speak up darling~" The caramel haired male towering before you, cooed. Making you blush as you struggle to get out of the tight ropes.

You shook your head, as if it were to be a signal of trying to get the tape off your mouth.

Red leader gently took it off your lips and crouched down to your level.

"I barely even know you! How am i supposed to trust you?!" as an 18 year old trapped under the control of the 19 year old leader towering before you, it was awfully fearfull.

Red Leader chuckled, his eyes darkening as a shine from his eye interrupted the akward tension.

The next thing you know, you passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------
(Third Person P.O.V.)

"Finally, i've got the info I needed"
"so does this mean we can dump her back to her flat?"
"Not just yet, I kinda feel bad for scaring her. It wasn't intended, I just needed to get the info ASAP. Because if I didn't, the world would crumble under Tom's demon control"

You groaned and shifted from your akward sleeping position.
Rubbing your eyes gently as you sit up on the now messed up bed.

As your vision sharpened, you jolted up. Backing away from the three navy blue coated men.

"Hey, Hey. Don't worry. I'm sorry for scaring you and kidnapping you. I- um. We need to talk."

You sighed as his two henchman left the room.

"What is it Red?"

The boy fiddled with his fingers as his head fell, he sighed. And vented out everything, about WHY he kidnapped you.

You nodded and approved of him,
He let you go and you two waved goodbye.

You couldn't tell whether he was a friend or a foe due to the honest tone he used.

------------------------------------------------
(Third Person P.O.V.)

"left foot red Edd, not yellow" You mentioned, sighing. Because the positions the two of you had was extremely wierd.

Your left hand on a green pad, the right one on the red pad, and your two feet on blue and yellow. Making you looking like you were doing a push up.

Meanwhile Edd was struggling to push his chest forwards, so he wouldn't trip and fall onto your fragile back.

While Matt ate some strawberry flavoured twizzlers, he gigged quietly like a little kid. Making the two of you puzzled.

"I'll be back guys." Tom replies, leaving the room akwardly. As if he was about to grab another bottle of smirnoff.

Tom then pulled a blue lever, opening a lab.

it was covered in dust and grime, an obvious hint that Tom has never gotten a  chance to open it.

The blue boy walked up to his old lab, smiling as his eyes glowed a magenta purple, creepy laughs filling up the room.

"It is now MY time, I shall now rise and take over"