Black lives matter

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to pop on here and say a few things.

Seeing what's going on in America makes my heart hurt. It breaks my heart to see racism is still a major problem in our society. It breaks my heart seeing black people fear their lives everyday. No one should have to live like that.

I'm white and I can't imagine what it's like to be afraid to leave my house or be afraid to go to school or fear the police. I can't imagine how it must feel to fear your live every single day.

You don't get to choose the colour of your skin. You don't get to choose where you come from. You don't get to choose none of that, it's no ones choice, and still people decide to judge and hurt people because of it.

It's not right. It's not fair. We're all human at the end of the day, the colour of our skin shouldn't matter.

Stop the racial discrimination.

Stop the racial slurs.

Stop being racist.

Stand up for whats right. Stand up for those who are scared to stand up for themselves.

Please go to my page and click the link. You can sign petitions, donate, text, call or protest. If you do protest please stay safe. I've seen a bunch of videos on the internet of people getting shot at with rubber bullets and getting tear gassed. It looks really gnarly.

Please don't stay silent. You voice can help.

Also remember: you are important, you're appreciated, you matter.

Stay safe everyone