"There's a little tiny human"

You were lying in bed just thinking about life. Thinking about how wonderful it is.

Your boyfriend, Colby Brock, was hanging out with his friend Brennen today so you were alone.

Recently you have been getting really bad morning sickness. You think you might be pregnant, but you don't know for sure.

"Hey, Sam can I talk to you?" You asked while knocking on his bedroom door.

"Yeah, come in." He said.

You opened the door, closed it behind you, and sat on Sam's bed.

"Um, so I think I'm pregnant." You said.

"Are you sure?."He questioned.

"Well recently I've been getting really bad morning sickness." You looked at him.

"When was the last time you had your period?." 

"Almost a month ago." 

"When do you normally get it?." He asked.

"At the beginning of each month." You said.

Sam's face went white like he had seen a ghost.

"Sam." You said, waving your hand in front of his face.

"Um, I think we should go and get a pregnancy test from Ralph's." he said. 

"Oh, Okay." You said.

You and Sam got into his car and drove to Ralph's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you and Sam got back from Ralph's, he gave you the pregnancy test and you went to the 24 peepee room to do your business on the stick.

After you had finished peeing on the stick you waited to see if it was positive.

"I'm so scared Sam." You said.

"What will I tell Colby if it's positive?."

"What if Colby leaves me because I'm pregnant?."

"What if he-"

"Y/N Colby is going to love the baby." He said looking into your eyes.

"Don't you mean, Colby is going to love the baby if your having one.?" You asked.

"Nope." He said smiling from ear to ear.

Your eyes went wide, Your mouth hung open. 

Then the realization hit you.

"I'm going to be a mother." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour of sitting in Colby's room waiting for him to come home, He finally did.

"Hey baby." He said kissing your cheek.

"Colby I need to tell you something. And it's really important." You said looking at him.

"Okay," He said sitting down on his spinney chair he has in his room, "What is it?." 

"There's a little tiny human growing inside of me right now." You said, shacking a little.

"Wait so, you're pregnant.?" He asked, still a little confused.

"Yeah." You said looking down.

"Y/N I swear to god if this is a prank-"

"It's not a prank Colby, I'm actually pregnant." You looked at him for a slit second then looked back into your lap.

"I'm Terrified Colby." You admitted.  

"What if I'm a terrible mother." You spoke just above a whisper.

Colby put his fingers under you chin and slowly lifted your head up.

"Hey, don't think like that," He started. "You're going to be a perfect mother. We'll get through this Y/N I promise."

Like Colby said you two got through it and had a beautiful baby girl named Taylor Brock.

A/n

Hey Chicken nuggets

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I don't know where I was going with it tbh. Again sorry for all of these late uploads, I'll try to get better at uploading but at least I didn't upload at 11:20 pm like last week.

Love you guys

PEACE 🖤