2

AT THE AIRPORT

When maya reached india, nostalgia hit her hard, she was trying very hard not to remember her past but she couldn't do that, suddenly someone yelled her name, it was Ram sharma, khushi's father, who had came to pick her!!

Firstly maya got startled hearing her name but got relaxed when she saw Ram!! Ram was happy seeing his sister after so long (ram always treat maya as his younger sister)

When they both reached his house, everyone was so happy seeing maya, they all treat her like their own!! saira told khushi that maya had reached, hearing that khushi run to meet her favourite person!!

Khushi bumped with maya in her excitement, maya hugged her and told her that she want to talk to her privately, they both went to her room!!

Khushi told maya everything what happened in past few days!! seeing her sad face, maya felt  broken, she can feel her pain!!

She (maya) tried her best to make ram understand but he just said that he know what he is doing!!

AT THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY

Maya was looking beautiful in her yellow saree, everyone is complementing her!! just then she hear the announcement!!

Khushi's father announce the engagement of his daughter saira with krish!!!

Maya was so happy hearing what khushi's father said!! she felt sad that she didn't understand her brother!!!

When engagement ceremony started, maya felt uneasy, she is getting flashes from her past!! she excuse herself from the party, just then she bumped with someone!!

Person- i am so sorry, i didn't see you coming!!

Without looking at him, she said it's okay and leave from there!!

And that person is none other than Rahul Raichand!!

HOW'S THE CHAP!!