10

AT RAICHAND HOUSE

RK told everyone what happened in the library, how maya got fainted seeing aman's photo!! sameer called the doctor, after checking maya, he told everyone that due to shock, she got fainted!! RK was silent, he wanted to know about the connection between his brother and maya!!  everyone gathered in living room!!

RK- khushi, i want to know everything about maya!! I know that you know everything!!

Khushi was hesitant, but sameer encourage her and  told her to tell everything!!

Khushi- maya was engaged to him ( aman raichand) but her family didn't agreed for their marriage, because he was married to someone else at that time and was getting divorce, they both love each other from their college days but he was getting married to someone else due to family pressure, so they decided that they will never meet each other ever again!! but destiny had some other plan for them, they met after so many years, at that time, he was getting divorced!! maya know everything about him but she don't know that he had children's that's why she got shocked!!

Everyone was silent and shocked hearing what khushi said, maya get conscious and heard everything!! she couldn't register what's happening in her life!!

Sameer- we are not his biological son's!!

RK- Sameer, don't say all this!!

Sameer- no RK, everyone need to know this, i don't want that anyone misunderstood our father!!

Khushi- maya!! how's you feeling!!

Maya- better!! i know sameer, your father was an wonderful man, i will never misunderstood him, is that he told me everything about his life, if he had told me about you and shiv, i wouldn't even mind, because i loved him, he was the only man i loved!!

Sameer and shiv hugged maya, they both told her that their father was indeed a wonderful man, that he chooses you (maya) !!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER!!

SO FINALLY EVERYTHING IS SORTED BUT WHAT WILL RK DO, 

WILL HE CONFESS HIS FEELING AFTER KNOWING ABOUT MAYA AND AMAN!!