11

AFTER ONE WEEK

AT RAICHAND'S FARM HOUSE

After knowing maya's truth, RK couldn't understand how he will react to it, he had many thoughts ,she was the lover of his late brother!! they could be together if fate was not cruel to them, after knowing the truth he felt guilty that he likes her, he will never had that feelings towards her if he know the truth!!

Khushi was totally understanding RK's inner turmoil, that how can he had feelings for his late brother's lover!! so she asked sameer about it !!

Khushi- sameer, everything is so messed up, after knowing maya's truth, Rk must be feeling guilty!!

Sameer- i know, and we even don't know how maya is feeling, what is going on in her mind!!

Khushi- i think they both should talk to each other before assuming anything!!!

Sameer- you are right!!, and i have a perfect plan for that!!

So sameer told his plan to khushi and their group, because everyone only wants maya and RK's happiness!!!

Khushi told maya that she couldn't choose her wedding venue so she need her help, they need to go the shortlisted venue to final everything!! maya agrees with her because she know khushi will not tolerate her any excuses!!

On the other side, Sameer also told RK same, Rk don't want to go, after so many pleading of sameer,  he agreed!!

AT THE MEETING PLACE (VENUE)

Sameer- RK, you go and checked the venue, i am coming in few minutes okay!!

RK was suspicious about his behaviour but nevertheless he node!!

On the other side khushi told exactly same word to maya, she was also suspicious about her behaviour!!

Maya and Rk reached the venue from different entry door, they saw that venue lights were off, they both felt strange, just then lights are on!! they both get shocked seeing each other!!

HOW'S THE CHAPTER!!

FEW CHAPTER'S LEFT!!!