CH-17

Sana comes in living area and finds a note stick on table ...come out in the garden ...

She goes out and finds siddharth arranging the table ...it was beautiful she smiles seeing the cute effort ...he turns and both froze...he was wearing a navy blue shirt front 3 buttons open giving a view of his well built toned chest and coordinating with her navy blue gown ...royal ..both said the same time and chuckles...
Sid comes forward and took her hand in his and swiftly move towards the table ...
Wooww ...Sana said excitedly looking at the dishes. ..
I hope tera taste aaj bhi yahi h ...he said scratching his forehead ...
She looks at him with all the love ..haa aaj bhi n smiles...they had there dinner and then Sid takes her to another section ...

Titanic....she jumped in excitement...pata h jabse tu Gaya maine kabhi bhi ye picture nahi dekhi ....
Flashback
S- yrr Sana Tera har Saturday ka h ab to mjhe iss picture k dialogue bhi yaad hogye h n make faces ...
San - kullu mko yahi dekhni h ....I love Titanic ...hayee sun hm jab bade hojaayenge naa to hm b asa boat m chalenge n giggles
S - boat nahi ship ghadi....n laughs ...
Flashback ends
Both settled and smiles at themselves cherishing there old memories..
Sana put her head on sids shoulder then looks at him ...kullu ...she says ....after soo many years she has said him kullu her kullu ...today he didn't got irritated instead kissed her forehead ...vapas bol ...she giggled ...hayee kullu...Mera kullu n kissed his cheeks like she use to do ...her eyes were welling up to have him back ..he cupped her face and said ab kabhi tjhe chorke nahi jaungaa
Promise ?
Pkka promise n kisess her nose ...
They watched the movie and Sana slept on sids shoulder ...he looked down and found his munchkin sleeping ...he slowly put duvet over them ..but sana's phone rang and the caller id caught his attention ...it was Vishal ...
Ye isse raat k 1 bj kyu phone karraha h ?
He quickly pick up his call ...
V - yrr Sana kaha h tu ...ek to tune aasim ko apna no.nahi diyaa vo bichaara tera intezaar karr karr k sukhaa jaaraha h ...
Sid - hey vishal it's me Kabir! Sana mere saath h actually soo rae h
V - tere saath?
S - yeah ....we are together tu plzz Asim ko boldenaa sorry but he can find a date for him n if not I can help him (sternly)
V - woo woo bro...I think ye sunne k baad agar usse apna sar pyara hogaa to vo khud hi backout kar legaa don't worry ...btw congratulations buddy
Sid smiles...thanks ...
He goes back to Sana and found her nowhere ...he goes in house and finds her in kitchen ...
Kya hua ....
She turns ... surprised ...umm...m ice cream n shows him her bowl full of ice cream like a baby ...
He chuckles at her ...achaa tu to soo rae thii
To? Uth gayi ab ...or bhuk lagi ice cream k to m ice cream khaare hu she said cutely ...
Acha sun ...mko kuch de de m ye curtain jitnaa gown daalke nahi soo paungii ab mere paas to h nahi kuch kyuki all thanks to aapke drame ....n make faces ...
Sid ...wait ...n brings his shirt ...ye phnle ...
Sana with noo other option took his shirt and went to change ...it was a white shirt ...reaching at her mid thigh ...she took a shower n changes in it ...n comes out ....Sid was awestruck looking at her she was looking hot...
Baby u looking delicious he said huskily making sana blush ...
Balcony m baithe she spoke softly ...they moved towards the swing of balcony n adjusts themselves...
Tune mko yaad kiyaa ...she asked ..
Nahi...hd teased
Siddhattthhhh....kya h tere
Kiyaa na darling tabhi to yaha baithaa hu tere paas he said kissing her cheeks
Maine bhi ...she replied cracking
Sana baby ...idhar dkh ...
Hmm...
Sana...mjhe sab...I mean ...sab pata h n looks away clenching his jaw. .
She looked at him shocked- sa..rgun. .she whisperes ..
He cupped her face ...plz bagayegi vo kon thaa?? Was that Aaryan??
She looks at him n then looks down n sighs ...nahi siddharth that wasn't Aaryan ...who tried to misbehave with me that day ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaaa guyzzz back with another update do comment n lemme know ur views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Daayreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें