{15}

Carmen P.O.V.

Feeling Xavier park the car I look up and see a fancy looking restaurant with Avery and Ryan leaning against his car waiting for us. Walking over to the passenger side door Xavier opens the door for me and reaches his hand down to help me out of the car. Interlacing our fingers we start walking towards Avery and Ryan "Finally you guys show up," Avery says joking around with us. Laughing with her, but wince at the pain in my stomach, but cough trying to cover it up "Don't think I didn't hear that," Xavier whispers in my ear rubbing the pad of his thumb on my hand.

Walking into the restaurant a waitress comes up to us and looks Xavier up and down and bites her lip. Feeling myself boil in anger watching her pull her shirt down to shove her boobs in someone's face that's not hers. Woah I need to take a few steps back Xavier is not mine. I think to myself at the sad truth. "Table for four," Xavier says letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around my waist. The waitress gives me a glare and starts walking us to our table.

After the date...

Xavier walks over to the passenger side and opens the door for me as he closes the door and walks over to his side of the car and gets in. Reversing out of the parking lot Xavier grabs a hold of my hand interlacing our fingers together and places a kiss on my hand. Pulling into my house's driveway I step out of the car and I lean against the car and pull him towards me and lean my head against his chest. Xavier lays his head on top of my head and I sigh feeling the warmth his body provides me with. "Thank you for tonight," I mumble against his chest closing my eyes "Anything for you princess," he says as he pulls back and lays his hand on my check rubbing it with the pad of his thumb. Looking into his eyes I can see the sincerity behind what he said about anything for me. Glancing down at his lips I wrap my arms around his neck playing with the his hair and start to lean in as he does the same. As his lips touch mine I know I don't want to kiss anyone else again knowing it won't ever be the same. Xavier wraps his arm around my waist and when he pulls me closer to him I back away and wince at the pain in my stomach. I hear Xavier suck in a breath and starts playing with the hem of my shirt. Looking into his eyes I know what he's wanting to do I give him a slight nod giving him permission to look. Raising the shirt up he gently holds it up with his left hand and slightly touches the bruises with his other free hand. Seeing him start to take deep breathes I grab his face gently in my hands making him look at me and let go of my shirt hiding away my secrets.

"I'm sorry your hurt," he says as his voice cracks from the unshed tears in his eyes. Seeing the tear drop from his eye I wrap my arms around him and hand on to him tightly not wanting to let go. "It's not your fault," I say backing away and kissing away the tears falling down his face at the sight of me in pain. "Can I stay with you tonight," I ask knowing we both need this right now. When he shakes his head yes I reach my hand and take the keys from his pocket "What are you doing," he asks looking at me confused. "You're not in the right state of mind to drive right now, so I am," I say pecking his lips I walk over to the driver side and get in. "Fine just don't hurt my baby," he says seriously "Are you saying your car is more important than me," I say mocking hurt "Nothing is more important then you," he says seriously. I turn my face so he can't see my bright red face at his comment. Pulling into the drive way I step out of the car the same time as Xavier does he walks over to my side and grabs my face in his hands and give me a fake pout "I'm supposed to open the door." I giggle as I grab his hand and walk into the house and up the stairs to his room. Xavier walks ahead and sits on the edge of the bed as I walk towards him and he grabs the back of my thighs and sits me to where I am straddling him. Looking down to hide my blush I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him as I get my blush under control.

Xavier lays his forehead against mine and takes a deep breath and as he breathes out he looks up at me and says "You can change into my shirt so it's more comfortable for you," Thinking about waring the shirt I know he'll see more of the scares and bruises I have. Taking a deep breath I shake my head yes to wearing his shirt to sleep. Raising my leg to get of Xavier I look down at him expecting a shirt, "What," he asks confused why I am looking at him like this. I grab on to the hem of his shirt and raise it off him so I can change "I was going to get you one of my closet," he asks chuckling at my action. "I don't care this one still smells like you," when I realized what I said my face when bright red. Turning my back to him so he can't see I feel him walk up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist "Don't worry princess I think you smell amazing too." Turning around in his hands I stand up on my tippy toes and peck his cheek as a thanks.

Xavier suddenly gets a serious face and now he's going to want to see the bruises again. I sigh and take my cardigan and take a deep breath as I raise up my top and take it off so he can see all of it. I hear Xavier take in a deep breath trying to stay calm "Is that all," he asks. Feeling a tear leak from my eye I look up at him and shake my head no. "Show me," he says in a strained voice and I then turn my back to him so he can the whip marks going down my back. Xavier raises a hand and starts tracing the scares going down my back leaning down he places a kiss on them and gently turns me around, but I keep my head down not wanting to look into his eyes. Placing his hand on my chin he makes me look up at him and as he takes notice to my teary face and pulls me into a hug. Pulling away I slide on his t-shirt and making sure it covers me I take off my skirt and belt. "Let's go to sleep please," I say wanting to just be close to him. Xavier shakes his head yes and walks over to the left side of the bed and start to take off his pants as I lay down inn the bed waiting for him.

As he is getting undressed my eyes drift down to his abs not noticing he is seeing my checking him out. Looking I see him with a smirk on his face hiding my face in the pillow so he can't see my red face. "Don't worry princess I'm all yours," hearing him say this I can't help, but doubt that since I'm just me and he could have anyone he wants. Xavier lays down in the bed and turns me around so my back is to his front and we are spooning. Feeling him start to snake his arm around my waist I feel him hesitate, I take his arm and lay it over me and pull his arm to my chest so I can hand onto to him and hold his hand at the same time. "Goodnight handsome," I say feeling happy to be close to him "Goodnight princess," he says as he presses a light kiss to the back of my head. Falling asleep in Xavier's arms is the best feeling I've had, but I'll be back to my old home life in the morning.