All alone

I followed the boy to his house. It was a basic two story house with nothing special except the flower bushes he had in front of his porch. He opened the door and walked in as I followed. I touched his ear softly. "I never asked for your name" I said playfully. He looked at me with his innocent little brown eyes. "I'm Alexis, and you are?" I looked at him trying to remember if I've ever seen him around before. "I'm Maxis, I'm 17 you seem a little younger." "yea" he whispered, "I'm 15." I didn't know if him being younger made me more attracted to him, but I knew exactly what I wanted. I but my hands on his waist and pushed myself against him so he was now pressed against me and the wall. He bit his lip blushing bright red. He showed no sign of resistance as if he wanted it but was to shy to admit it. I moved forward my nose touching his. "Has anyone ever told you you're adorable when you blush!" He smiled and put his hand on my cheek. I put my hand on his and kissed him softly. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed back. I started to tug on his shirt as we started to walk and kiss our way towards the couch.  I pushed him on the couch and climbed on him, I kissed and nibbled his neck softly, I heard him moan. I couldn't hold myself back, I took off my shirt, Alexis ran his hands over me as I started to unbuckle his pants. Suddenly we heard a car pull over in the drive way, I stared at him shocker. "Whose home!" He looked at me with a scared look. "My parents"  he replied...