47 || The 'Not So Sly' Scheme

Start from the beginning

" No no no, it's really fine Princess, you can even call me Am."

" And you can call me Kuro too."

" Oh, my gosh. REALLY?! Ahshshshsh I can't believe thissss-"

" What can you not believe Jai?" A boy in mid-twenties sat down beside her. Having blonde hair and dark blue eyes. His hair was tidied up and slipped up. He was wearing a black tux.

" This is Carlo, my best friend, and my photographer all my posts and such," Jalea said as she leaned her hand to his shoulder comfortably.

" Hi, Carlo," I said and Am waved.

" These are-"

" I know who they are Jai, wait, did you not recognize them when you met them?" He said as he looked deeply into hers.

" Ugh, you always know how to embarrass me in front of everyone you meek !!" she said punching his arm weakly.

" I'm pleased to meet you Mr. Sutu and Mr. Tetsu." He said smiling showing off his perfect white teeth.

" Well you can call us Am and Kuro respectively though, it's okay for us, it's not a big of a deal,"  Am said.

" Well, I guess as you say so Am."

They kept chatting until the Director went upstage.

" Good evening fellow guests and the cast of The Blooming Movie, I would like to thank all of you for supporting this publication, it means a lot to me and the cast of Blooming."

Everyone applauded.

" To give us some remarks, let us welcome the one and only, Mikaela Tepes."

Everyone applauded loudly, well everyone except us. I hope everyone would know what vile things he has done to everyone.

" Good evening fellow guests, and the cast of the Blooming Movie, I am deeply giving my thanks to the Blooming cast to let me be your major sponsor for tonight, I hope I am a great sponsor this evening and everybody will have such a great night! " He bowed and smiled. Everyone applauded again.

The director went up into the stage again and held the mic placed on the brown wooden stand.

" Thank you, Mr. Tepes, now I'll have the Blooming Movie main cast to come up to the stage."

Everyone applauded and there, where he was. The one and only Eric Mun. Wearing a silky silvery tux paired with black leather shoes.

Mr. Chen gave the mic to the female lead which was Juliet Shim. An obnoxious lady, such a bitch.

" Good evening everyone !! I'm grateful for all the support everyone was giving to make this a success, everyone was kind and energetic, everybody was on the same and right path every time. I do hope to work with everybody else sometime."(eng and jap)

"Thank you, Miss Shim. Now let's give the stage to Mr. Eric Mun."

We applauded again as they gave the mic to him.

" Hi everyone! (<-Eng) I would like to thank all the sponsors for well..uh.. the support everybody has given us up until now." The crowd laughed, well, everybody was in favor of this rising star. He got into the media quickly like a blink of an eye.

" I would like to admit that this was a great movie, with a great storyline, a great cast and professional team, I am lucky for being here with such a skillful team. And I'm grateful for Mr. Tepes for sponsoring this important night at this beautiful resort. I hope that this movie would be a success and everyone is having a great time and enjoying their stay at the Moc-"