28 || Hide

Eric's POV

" Uhhh...."

I yawn as stood up from my seat, Juliet was  asleep and I was actually very very very lucky she was.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face, my pale face wet with warm soothing water.

I looked at the mirror in front of me, I saw me with expensive casual clothes with expensive shoes with expensive jewelry.

"No matter if your rich or poor, I will always love you Ewik-kunnn" She smiled slightly while she was cupping my cheeks and then kissed me on the lips.

It was quite a short kiss but that made me the most happiest person alive, She said that before it was the day when we parted. I hope I would see her again.

I then wiped my face with the tissue on the corner of the room, I went out with a sad expression plastered on my face.

I went back to my seat and asked for a cup of my favorite coffee and some french bread.

I sat down quietly on my seat and grab my phone and scrolled down on my instagram, I saw a picture of a friend of mine,

He was with his girlfriend practically they were on a date and I think it was in the white beaches in the Phillipines, I think the one called Boracay.

Actually y/n wanted to go there but I didn't.

She forced me to go to Boracay, I thought it was just a normal tropical beach, instead, I saw that their beaches are with white sands that were one of a kind.

Actually it was a fun trip especially because it was when me and Y/n were still together, enjoying our time together with no worries and regrets.

Just two people enjoying their vacation, being all lovey and dovey and stuff and eating their asses off without gaining weight. Imma so jealous.

I snapped out of my imaginations and exited instagram, then I closed my eyes, practically thought of Eith.

Eith,Eith,Eith, I said in my head, practically thinking why he doesn't have a girlfriend. God damn.

He's practically sixteen, just like Mr. Bitch Andre, but Eith is an smart,athletic,talented otaku like me, except the fact that I'm not a otaku even Andre.

but y/n introduced me with it a lot.

Like hero academia, attack on titan, black butler, seraph of the end and lots lots more.

I practically only listened to y/n's fangirling about anime if it was about hero academia,

   The plot was quite interesting that's why.

His height is 5'8 while his crush is practically has a height of 5'5.

Honestly I wanted him to have a girlfriend that does not hate me, but actually...

His crush and I are like bestfrienemies and she is 16, we kept on fighting about random shit, especially about y/n.

How she teases me that she is here even though she's not. God damnit that bitch.

But we're still best friends anyway.

Though Eith have seen her so many times she haven't seen Eith ever, but I already told her about him.