13 || Mika-chan

3rd Person's POV

One day when y/n and Mika were still 9 year olds, Mikaela was going to another country, Y/n's mother told her that she will see him in the future. BACK TO PRESENT

Y/n was crying her heart out, she felt so hurt that her boyfriend broke up with her becuz of a stupid, piece of shit engagement that her parents arranged for her, then someone knocked the door.

Y/n's POV

"IF ITS U MOM, JUST GO AWAY"

"It's Mika, y/n"

"come in"
I said in a stuttering voice, I didn't know why I let him in but there was a feeling i dunno. then the door opened and Mika was there, he closed the door and sat down beside me on my bed, "I still remembered the day when we first met n/n"

"What do you mean, 'first met' mikaela, I just met you today" then he said

"You don't remember? When we were 6 year olds?"

"Isn't it obvious?!"I know fucking right

"Welll... You called me mika-chan when we first met and that was when we were 6 year olds"

Then suddenly, memories of me and Mika when we were kids flashed in my mind, I felt so carefree and happy whenever we were together, I just love it.

"Wait... MIKA!!? OMG MIKA IS THAT U? "

"well yeah! "

"OMG MIKA I MISS U"
then I gave him a tight warm hug, he then reacted fast and hugged me tighter, I felt so happy to see my childhood best friend to me here.

"What country did u move in? "

"England"

"really? Well that's nice"

There was an akward silence after that, then mika said

"N/n....I love you"

He then kissed me, it was a warm passionate kiss, it felt good but I love someone else. when Mika kissed me, I felt and saw dark eyes watching me.

Eric's POV

THAT SON OF A BITCH MOM, WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DO THAT, UGHHH HOLY CRAP MY ACTING IS SOO GOOD. Well I might become a great actor, well I can be like since there is a industry who wants me to be part of their movie.

I faked driving away from the house so that I could check up on y/n, then I saw that BITCH, He was kissing my future wife, THAT SON OF A BITCH, I WILL KILL U, OH SHIT Y/N SAW ME, then I ducked down and went back to my car and mumbled "I WILL KILL U FUCKING BITCH" and drove away back to my place, I decided that I will be doing Entertainment, or rather acting.

I get the paper the industry gave me and made a letter that I will accept their offer.I then places the letter to my mail box and ate and slept a dreamless sleep .

Y/n's POV

"Mika pls stop" I said then he stopped, "I won't force you to do things you don't want n/n bcuz I love you"

"Ok"

"Tomorrow you're gonna pack up your things from your old house"

"Um why? " Y/N-SAMA ISN'T IT FUCKING OBVIOUS

" Your moving at my house"

"What?! So soon? what for? "

" Well I wanted to bond with my wife since I never got to have to hangout with her the past years"

"O-ok"

Then he kissed me on the forehead and said "Aren't you hungry n/n?"

"Well I am, but I prefer to sleep rn since I don't want to see mom's face tonight"

"Well.. I could bring u food upstairs n/n

He then went downstairs and got some food and went back here with a tray on his hands that has food and water.

"Thanks Mikaela! But you shouldn't have"

"Just call me mika-chan n/n like old times"

"OK mika-chan"

Then I ate my food and chatted with mika, he was a very good listener and is comfortable to be with. We then said goodbye since i was sleepy and I went to sleep

OMG THIS IS LONGER THAN CHAPTER 12 BUT ITS STILL SHORT UGHH... I'm just so busy with academics y'all so this is the outcome. AND THAT WAS A 3 CHAPTERS UPDATE YAAAAYY, But next time I will update a 3 chapter update that will be longer, OHKAY HOES?!

RECAAAPPPP:

Mika loves y/n, no doubt about that but THE FUCK HE CONFESSED, he is so brave, I wish to have even only half courage as him, Mika's a comfortable person but he's a yandere so DONT MAKE PRECIOUS MIKA JEALOUS HEHE JK, Eric is going to be an actor, what will happen next? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER💕

-anime_dawnie💜

SEE YOU FUCKING PERVERTED HOESS NEXT WEEK💕💜💙 AND TYSFM FOR READINF THIS SHITTY PERVERTED BOOKK😂😻💕 and if you notice your hoeing artwork, pls send it to me, thank u💜💙 AMENN😂🙏 TELLL ME HOES IF I HAVE A FUCKING MISTAKE IN THE STORY PWEASE ? THANK U YALL😂😊💞💜