Part 15: Tears

Small Poll...Time Skip? Yah or Nah? 

Now back to the story...

As Luna and Leni talked about their issues to Sam and Maggie, their parents were having a conversation with Lisa over Lincoln's room.

"Lisa..is it possible to expand Lincoln's room?" Rita asked.

"Actually I thought of a better idea that will let Lincoln have a bigger space, his own bathroom and some privacy." Lisa said.

"What did you have in mind?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Well...we can finish the basement and add an extra room that we can place Lincoln in while also soundproofing it while making a laundry room. Plus having a private bathroom area for only Lincoln to use." Lisa Said.

"Can't he use the bathroom upstairs?" Rita asked.

"He could, but in doing so...I fear that Lincoln could be involved in lots of privacy issues, incidents and misunderstandings." Lisa Said.

"I get what you're saying Lisa. But can you really pay for all of that?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Yes. I have lots of income that can pay for what we're asking for. And I can also fix some of the problems that we currently have with the house." Lisa Said.

"Good. Now let's get your sisters...We have to see your brother." Rita Said before all three started to search for the others. Meanwhile...Luan, Lori and Lynn were in their cell crying. Crying for the loss of their grandfather who told them that they were no longer his granddaughters and for one..the loss of her boyfriend.

"I can't believe that this is happening to us. First the others abandoned us...and now we just lost the trust, love and faith of Albert, Ronnie Anne, Bobby and Clyde." Lynn Said.

"I can already tell that things are going to get worse for us." Lori Said.

"Guys..stop. I know that things are going to get rough, but...as long as we have each other we can get through everything." Luan said.

"Well look at what sticking together has gotten us...we're in jail because of one decision that we decided to do together. We lost our family due to our actions and our friends and relationships are next. Face it...everything's gone straight to hell and we have no one to blame except ourselves." Lynn Said.

"Lynn...I know that you're scared, but making us feel worse won't help anything. Besides who's to say that we can't seek redemption and forgiveness from the others along with Lincoln when we serve our time." Lori Said.

"I guess you're right...however I can't stop thinking of what we've done." Lynn Said.

"All of us still think of that day. Maybe if we didn't go through with it..the our lives wouldn't have changed this badly. I just hope that Lincoln recovers from his ordeal or else..we won't be forgiven for years to come." Luan said. After that..the girls all sat on the bottom bunk and stared at the floor. They knew that the road for forgiveness wouldn't be easy, but...they would still try to make up for their mistakes which brings us back to the Louds who were just a couple minutes away from the hospital.

"Mom...Where did Pop Pop go?" Lola asked.

"He wanted to see Luan, Lynn and Lori." Rita Said much to the shock of their kids.

"Why would he want to see them?" Luna asked.

"So he could give them a piece of his mind, but he wasn't exactly alone with them girls. He was joined by Bobby, Ronnie Anne and Clyde." Rita Said.

"Will we also give them a piece of our minds too?" Lucy asked.

"No. I fear that if we let you all go...one of you would curse them all out and teach some of you some curse words." Rita Said as she glanced back at Luna. 

"We can ask him about it when we reach the hospital. Besides we also need to talk about Lisa's idea for Lincoln's room." Lynn Sr. Said.

"What exactly is Lisa's plan anyway?" Luna asked.

"Well...I was thinking letting the basement be used as a laundry room/band practice room/Lincoln's new bedroom and bathroom." Lisa Said.

"Why does he need his own bathroom?" Lola asked.

"Because he can't keep using the same bathroom as us. He's a growing boy who needs some sense of privacy plus who's to say that one of us sees him using the bathroom or shower." Lisa Said. 

"I see your point. But what would happen to that extra room?" Leni asked.

"I don't exactly know what to do with it. It's too small for Lola and Lana since both of them have lots of stuff. It could become a small guest room or something." Lisa Said.

"Maybe. So how was your time in the park girls?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"It was fine. I..talked to Luan's friends." Leni Said.

"How did they react to the news?" Luna asked.

"Benny was..a mess. He just couldn't believe that Luan could've done such a thing to Lincoln. While Maggie was shocked and said that she had a soul blacker than the devil." Leni Said.

"Isn't that a little harsh?" Rita asked.

"Yes. However what else could she say after learning that one of her friends brutally attacked her brother over something..like getting grounded." Lucy Said.

"I see your point. Which brings up something important that we need to talk to you girls about." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Which is?" Lola asked.

"School. As you know...the knowledge that your sisters...I mean former sisters savagely and brutally attacked your brother. I'm sure that everyone will eventually find out what happened and look at all of you with pity. But pity is the last thing that any of you need...instead you should spend time with your friends and family. And show that you're strong." Rita Said.

"We understand Mom." The girls said as the van parked in the hospital parking lot and the girls went to visit their brother. Unaware that the words spoken by Rita would help with the multiple hardships that each of the girls will face before their former sister's trial.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋