Part 12: Tired or Horny? - pt. 1

Start from the beginning

When they had gotten far enough into the crowd, the bodies of strangers pressed up against their own, Bakugou guided the hand, whose wrist he still had a death grip on, to his waist. Kirishima, quickly understanding the purpose of his hand's placement, immediately took his other hand to the opposite side and guided Bakugou's hips onto him, groaning softly as Bakugou began to grind on him, hands on his knees as he threw it back onto his partner through the blaring music of the club.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me," the rap began as Bakugou leaned back onto his partner, running his hand along Kirishima's hips and down his thighs sensually. Bakugou pushed up onto Kirishima's erection before stepping forward the slightest bit and dropping down, his waist held firmly by Kirishima before and after he had.

"Tell him where I put it..." Kirishima leaned over Bakugou, holding him by the neck as he pushed against his ass. A moan escaped Bakugou's throat.

"... Never tell him where I'm bouta be." Bakugou whipped around in that instant, grabbing Kirishima's ass as he kissed him, slipping his tongue past his partners lips.

Kirishima stopped and pushed Bakugou back, smiling awkwardly. "Do you want to just ditch this place and go home?"

"YES, DUMBASS!" Bakugou yelled, once again draped from Kirishima's shoulders. Kirishima let out a calming breath before guiding them out of the crowd and to where Kaminari sat, only mildly drunk with two awfully muscular men at each side, one of which Kirishima recognized from a different high school class.

"Hey, bro," Kirishima said loudly, "do you still need a ride?"

Kaminari looked between the two, both at least four inches taller than him, and smiled coyly. Kirishima couldn't hear it, but Kaminari told them, "I'll call you two later" with a wink to the both of them before getting up to respond to his bro. "Yeah, I still need a ride. We leaving already?"

Kirishima began his walk to the exit. "Yeah. Someone needs some attention," Kirishima nudged his head in the direction of a distracted Bakugou, who seemed to be contemplating whether or not to scream at a particularly annoying bar customer across the way.

"Okay then." Kaminari cheered. "I'll walk home from your place then if you don't mind."

"Yeah, sure thing. You're not too drunk yet, so I think you're good."

With that, they began their walk back to the car through the dramatic crowd and the blaring noise, Bakugou tugged along in a dizzy pout the entire way there.

~

The drive home felt dry and heavy, as if there were a storm coming for a drought ridden country and the mere thought of satisfaction drove them to crave the endgame even more. Bakugou was groaning with anticipation in his seat (or rather, seats) as he was sprawled across the backseat with a blanket wrapped lazily around him.

In the front seat, Kaminari and Kirishima spoke in low voice, trying to avoid waking up the angry blonde in the back as best they could.

"You were invited to a threesome," Kirishima asked, "by some random kids who used to go to Yuuei or something?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Kaminari laughed, "I was kinda shocked, but I'm probably gonna call them after I get to my apartment. Gonna be a fun night," he finished with a giddy sort of laugh, one that egged on more concern from the driver.

Kirishima shifted in his seat as he adjusted the car to a turn. "You don't even know them, right? Why would you believe them on that?"

Kaminari blinked wide eyed at his friend, a one sided smile manifesting itself from his coy demeanor. "You didn't recognize them?"

Kirishima narrowed his eyes, peeking at the electric boy at his side. "No. Should a I have..?"

Kaminari almost burst out laughing. "They were our Senpais in high school! You worked with one of em. How did you not recognize them?"

"I worked with one..?" Kirishima muttered, focusing his attention on the road as he thought back to his internship. His eyes and mouth formed perfect, bemused "o" shapes as a gasp escaped and his shoulders lifted.

"YOU'RE HAVING A THREESOME WITH TAMAKI AND MIRIO?!" Kirishima nearly yelled. He immediately shrank, curling his lips together and sinking into his seat. He waited for complaints from the backseat, but all he heard was a groan and the shifting of body against fabric. Each of the front seat passengers sighed in relief.

Again, Kirishima said, "dude, you're having a threesome with Tamaki and Mirio?" His voice was hushed and his body was still coy, as if he were a turtle that had retreated to his shell.

Kaminari, tearing up with laughter at this point, just said "yes," wiping his tears and giggling 'like a little bitch' as the blonde in the back would say.

Kirishima, uncomfortable at the thought of his senpais basically using Kaminari like a twink, gulped and attempted to change the subject. "Looks like we're almost to my place. Where do you want me to drop you off?"

"Just go into the car garage thing for your complex then I can walk from there I think." Kaminari said, smiling at his lap.

Kirishima didn't want to mention it again, but he felt obligated to offer. "I know where Tamaki's new place is. Do you want me to drop you off there?" Kirishima mumbled.

Kaminari held in another bout of laughter, only letting a few bubbles escape before he vigorously shook his head. "No, no, it's fine man."

Kirishima nodded. "Okay," he said as he drove through their parking garage and pulled into his usual spot. He put the car in park, took off his seatbelt, and turned to Kaminari. "Get outta here man. I don't wanna think about how you're getting down with our used to be senpais."

Kaminari threw finger guns up at his red headed pal, winking before saying, "yup, and I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out of myself." With that, he turned and left, walking down the sidewalk with ridiculous balance for the fact that he should be drunk out of his mind by this point.

Kirishima sighed and smiled, happy that he at least had something to do- even if someone would be the better word.

He turned to the back, and looked at his boyfriend, who was curled up against the backseats with the blanket wrapped around him comfortably. Kirishima sighed unhappily, knowing it might take more than his unbreakable move to get Bakugou to get up when he's tired.

The night should've ended with their leave from the club, but Kirishima knew he and his husband had a long way to go.