Part 6: Apocalypse

Bakutop
Bakugou hadn't a clue what he was going to do about his fever. He had been out on missions so much that he had almost forgotten how illness slows one down, so much so that he couldn't understand why he felt so tired, lying on the couch under a soft, knitted blanket his mother had made for him years ago. In Japan, covid-19 had yet to quite reach their region with more then 4 cases as of that date, but he was sure he had been experiencing the symptoms. It wasn't anything too dramatic, and he was sure he could survive it if he did have it due to his health and age, but it was quite the scary thought non the less. Kirishima knelt with heavy shoulders beside the couch, preparing to replace the cold cloth on his head. He smiled at him innocently, with sadness pooling in his eyes. Bakugou snarled.

"Don't make that fuckin' face." Bakugou growled at him, causing a cough to vocalize itself.

"I'm not making a face! I'm not, I swear." Kirishima replied hurriedly, as if bemused by the notion of an out of the ordinary expression. His smile turned guilty, and he held his hands up at either side of his face, hoisting his imaginary white flag.

"I saw your fuckin' face! It was like you were pitying me. Don't look at me with that ugly ass grin either, shitty hair!" He turned angrily toward the couch, his shift causing the the cloth that was about to be replaced to fall off his forehead and into the crevice of space between Bakugou's infuriated self and the couch. Kirishima hesitated, taken aback by his sudden fury.

"Bakugou, you know I'd never pity you," he laughed nervously, "you could take on me, Deku, or even All Might in his glory days, sick or not."

"Got that right." Bakugou's muffled voice sounded from the pillow he lied on. Kirishima smiled gleefully at his usual narcissism.

"I'm just trying to take care of you any way I can, damn it!" Kirishima exclaimed to the floor, holding a hand up to his face and dragging it down. He looked back up to Bakugou, who's cheeks and ears were now dusted with a delightful shade of pink, turned and staring at Kirishima in a state of awe.

"What's that face for?" Kirishima asked, a beaming smile speak ear to ear across his face.

"Nothing." Bakugou sneered distastefully. He shifted to face the couch once again, this time curled in a fetal position.

"It's nothing? Really?"

"Yeah. It's nothing."

"You sure it's nothing?" Kirishima inched forward, guiding his hand along Bakugou's back and up to his neck with soft strokes.

"Yes, it's nothing! Now fuck off!" Bakugou growled sternly, his intentions for those to be the last words of their altercation exclaiming boldly into Kirishima's head. He removed his hands from Bakugou's back speedily, as if he placed his hand on something burning, and let his arm fall limply to his side. His smile, in just a few short minutes, turned to a grimace. As quickly as he sat down, got up and left his lover to take his oh-so-needed nap, hoping his mood would be improved upon waking.

~

Several hours later, at around half past six that rainy evening, Bakugou rose from the couch in a groggy, drunken-seeming state. He pushed the blanket off with his trademarked use of far more force than necessary, and stumbled into the kitchen, still half asleep. He grabbed a glass of water and drank, refilling and downing the glass's contents over and over again. When he had gotten to the point where he felt both awake and satisfied, he left the kitchen for the bedroom to dress himself.

Before he entered, he stopped, silencing his presence when he saw Kirishima.

Kirishima was changing into more comfortable clothes for the night after having went out to get a late lunch earlier that evening. His muscles were exaggerated from Bakugou's view at the door, his back and arms flexing as he pulled the shirt off. He leaned over to pick up some random pieces of trash that were scattered in front of him and throw them away, likely from the encasing of a used condom, and gave Bakugou a glorious, full view of his tight ass. He then slid them off, ever so slowly, onto the floor.

Bakugou nearly moaned just watching him.

He approached Kirishima confidently, not bothering to try and hide his footsteps. Kirishima turned quickly, finally noticing Bakugou's presence, and became flustered. "When did you get there?" Kirishima asked sheepishly.

"Does it really matter, Red?" Bakugou asked back, mocking him with his rhetoric.

"I-I guess not, no." Kirishima replied softly, a kind but nervous smile appearing on his face.

"I... ugh, Fuck." Bakugou struggled with his words as he mustered up his pride. "I'm sorry. About earlier." He turned away and stared instead at the wall with focused concentration, trying not to blush.

Kirishima laughed, and put a cool hand to his head. He smiled nervously, trying not to catch Bakugou's eyes as he spoke. "I was never worried about that. I figured you would come around eventually."

Bakugou smiled faintly. "Figures." He stood close to Kirishima, and reached up to hold his chin. He peered into his eyes lustfully then moved down to Kirishima's lips. Bakugou licked his lips hungrily.

"Go ahead," Kirishima announced after a particularly long silence. "I want it too, I..." Bakugou peered into his bright red eyes, searching for lust that mirrored his own. Finally, he found it, as Kirishima found his voice again. "I want you, so don't bother holding back."

With that, Bakugou jumped in with both feet.

He kissed Kirishima slowly, appreciating his taste, his smell and his texture. He led them to the bed with sluggish footsteps, kissing more passionately and lovingly as he did. Bakugou laid him down on the bed with a push, prompted and exasperated grunt from Kirishima. Bakugou crawled up his body with a feral grin, taking a hand up Kirishima's shirt as he ascended his body hungrily. Bakugou held a hand to Kirishima's neck as he licked strips, biting and nibbling at those same spots.

Bakugou then took his time unzipping Kirishima's pants, applying just enough pressure to make Kirishima groan with yearning. He roughly pulled down Kirishima's underwear, beginning to stroke his cock lightly with his tongue. Kirishima shivered under his touch. Kirishima wove his hand through Bakugou's hair, moaning at the sight of him drooling over the hard dick.

Bakugou licked a strip up the side, slowly and sensually, as he handled his balls with knowing, kindled hands, then put the head of Kirishima's dick in his mouth, revolving around it with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck... Bakugou..." Kirishima moaned, his eyes closed at the gentle sensation that rushed blood toward that one spot. He propped himself up on his elbows, twitching at the sudden hits of pleasure.

Bakugou continued, moving his mouth from the head of his dick to the base. He fiddled mindlessly with Kirishima's balls as he did, making Kirishima twitch more, fucking himself into Bakugou's mouth. Bakugou held his hips in place and worked more purposefully, finally getting Kirishima to release. He swallowed without flinching then turned Kirishima around. Kirishima got on his hands and knees, holding his bare ass out to tantalizingly close.

"Gotta get you ready." Bakugou mumbled under his breath. He stuck one finger in slowly, which made Kirishima wince, but Kirishima adjusted to the presence quickly and felt the pleasure begin to pulse through. He moaned and arched his back as Bakugou went deeper, adding fingers and scissoring his fingers to make sure he was properly prepared. Bakugou took his fingers out quickly, prompting an unfiltered moan from Kirishima. With a different pair of fingers, he sucked them for a moment, slathering them in saliva, then fingered him for a bit more to lubricated his asshole to his own satisfaction. Then, he positioned himself in front of Kirishima's entrance. He entered him without a word, forcing himself all the way back to Kirishima's prostate with a grunt.

"Oh, fuck, Bakugou! Ahhh, oh fuck..." his words drawled into each each other as Bakugou continually moved in and out, thrusting into his most sensitive spot. Kirishima arched his back into the thrusts and grabbed the sheets roughly, tearing up at the sensory overload. He held himself with one arm as he reached down to stroke his own cock, while still feeling Bakugou continually abuse his best areas. It was so much that it left him drooling.

"Kirishima, I'm gonna cum." Bakugou announced just moments before he came in his ass. He pulled out of Kirishima's ass with unsolicited slowness, just as Kirishima came on his own chest. They were both panting by the end of it.

Bakugou stretched over to their side table to grab some tissues and clean themselves up, still panting, then smiled, his tired lips still playing a seductive tone. "It's might be the apocalypse," he paused for breath, "but thank fuck the good shit doesn't change."