"Gabriel..."

"We can stop if you want" He said looking down at me.

"No go slow... please" I shook my head wanting this but I was so nervous.

"So fucking wet already" He whispered spreading open my legs. I bent my knees feeling his breath against me. His tongue suddenly darted inside of me, making me moan unexpectedly. Gabriel looked up with his million dollar smile, and I slapped my hand on my mouth to keep quiet as Gabriel was eating me out so furiously. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I moaned into my hand. My stomach was sinking and I clenched tightly feeling close to cumming.

"Cum baby" He said with a breathy tone. My toes curled up and I grabbed his hair pulling him closer to me. Gabriel's hands held my thighs open and he moved on top of me, softly placing his lips on mine. I ran my hand down his chiseled chest letting my hand rest on his boxer rubbing him through it.

"You don't have to" He whispered against my lips and I pushed myself up slightly pulling his boxers down.

"No, no I want to" I said and he nodded his head, kissing down my neck while my hands nervously shook as I pulled down his boxers. I forgot how fucking huge this man was. Gabriel pulled away grabbing a condom from the pack and ripping it open with his teeth.

"You look pale" He looked down and I shook my head not saying nothing but I felt nervous.

"You're dick is huge... I know it's going to hurt" I blurted and he laughed.

"It might hurt... but once I'm inside it'll won't hurt too much" He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

"Are you going to fit?" I asked and he crawled on top of me, pushing me back softly so I was laying down flat.

"Yes I am bambina"

(baby)

"I'll go in slow" Gabriel aligned himself and slowly started to push into my tight hole. I groaned painfully, this fucker is so fucking huge. My eyes began to water and Gabriel leaned down placing his lips onto mine. I wrapped my thighs around his waist and ran my nails up his back, I closed my eyes tight as he pushed even more and tears were streaming down my face.

"It hurts" I yelped hearing the croak from my voice. Gabriel pulled away and wiped away my tears.

"I'm so sorry baby but I'm not even half way in"

"Can we do it fast, just thrust it in quickly?" I ask and his eyes widen slightly.

"It's going to hurt way more... then what I'm doing now Gabriela" His eyes slightly wide.

"I know but the pain would be temporary, just kiss me" I pulled his head down and felt his smile against my lips. Gabriel slammed in causing me to let out a high pitched scream but it was muffled by his lips. He moved slightly and I placed my hands on his shoulders keeping him in the same place.

"Are you okay?" He moved the hair out my face and wiped away my tears.

"Holy shit it hurts" I whispered and he kissed my lips smiling.

"Tell me when to move" I took a deep breath in and looked into his eyes that were staring into mine.

"Y-you can m-move now" I look away but he used his hand making me look at him again.

"Say it like you mean it" His hand cupped my cheek.

"You can move" He smiled and shook his head. Gabriel held himself up and I looked at his arms seeing his muscles flex. He slid out me and then slammed back inside earning a groan mixed with a moan. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down.

The pain soon subsided and I felt the extreme pleasure from his powerful thrusts , I ran my nails down his back enjoying his small moans and groans in my ear. I moaned loudly clenching around him and he whispered fuck making me clench again.

"Gabe!" I moaned and he pulled away. I whined and I was turned onto my stomach, I brought my ass up and he teased his cock slowly into my pussy.

"How do you feel about handcuffs?" I felt his lips near my ear as he tortured me. I couldn't focus on anything else but his huge dick inside of me.

"Gabriela-I'm-speaking-to-you" He said in between thrusts and I moaned loudly. I was lifted up from my wrists so my hands were behind my back. His hand reached down on my clit as he started to rub in slow circles while pounding inside of me.

"I'm fine with handcuffs" I yelled and he grabbed my chin with his free hand and kissed me. I couldn't take it anymore.

Loud moans spilled out my mouth as he continued to pound inside of me while holding onto my arms, pulling me back. I couldn't take this he was hitting me in the right spot everytime.

"Stay still" He pulled away and I laid down on my back. Gabriel crawled over me with his fucking dick in my face. My arms were pulled up and my hands were cuffed onto the headboard.

"Can you get your dick out my face" I moved my legs feeling the wetness drip down my thighs meanwhile he was cuffing my other hand.

"Suck now" He grabbed my head lifting it up, I opened my mouth looking up at him while I took him in. Gabriel moaned and I used my tongue watching his eyes close tightly.

"Fuck baby... you're going to make me cum" Gabriel pulled away and I licked my lips from the pre cum. Gabriel moved away from me and spread opened my legs while putting one leg on his shoulders.

"My arms are going to hurt" I whined while he slid inside easily.

"I never knew you were so flexible" He said leaning down to my lips and started his powerful thrusts distracted me from my aching arms.

"Wait- Gabriel!" I moaned while clenching around him tightly.

"I'm going to cum" A mewl left my lips and I tugged the handcuffs wanting to touch him.

"Holy shit!" I moaned loudly as I felt my legs shake, Gabriel slid out spreading open my legs. I breathed out and he un-cuffed me then rubbed my wrist softly.

"I'm not done with you yet" He said slamming his lips onto mine and lifting me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"At least give me a break" I breathed out but he held me by my thighs and I sunk down on his dick moaning loudly from the sensitivity.

"Scream all you want baby... you're mine tonight" He whispered in my ear and stood up holding me, Gabriel held me and I felt the cold glass on my back as he pressed me up against the wall that was next to the balcony door.

"Fuck. Gabriel!" I ran my nails up his back. I threw my head back feeling his lips attack my neck. He grabbed my waist tighter and pulled me back so he slid in instantly. I moaned loudly feeling him deeper than before.

"Gabe-" He slid and pushed himself even deeper.

"Mhm let me hear you scream my name" He said in my ear.

_______________
Love Talk - WayV

EDITED 10/13/23

Thank you for reading❤️
  I'm so glad I changed it when they had sex for the first time instead of it being in chapter 11. 💕
Also thank you for all the reads and everything this book is getting 😭
😊❤️

 💕Also thank you for all the reads and everything this book is getting 😭😊❤️