"That's right brother" Alex got comfortable.

-

I slowly opened the door seeing the sun beaming from the windows lighting up the whole room. I closed the door slowly trying not to make noise with the balloons. I placed the flower pot and balloons on the nightstand seeing her sprawled naked body on my bed. I looked down at her ankle seeing that the brace cast was finally off. I took off my suit jacket and rolled up my white sleeves and walked over to the end of the bed grabbing her by her thighs and pulling her closer to the edge.

I slowly ran my hands up her naked legs getting hard just from seeing her in lacy baby pink panties. I pulled them down slowly while lifting her bottom half and I threw it on the floor beside me.

I spread opened her legs seeing her pussy already drenched. I place her ankles on my shoulder and move closer licking her while looking up for a reaction. She didn't move and I sighed using my thumb to slowly rub her as I plunge my tongue deep hearing the wet noises. I looked up noticing her eyes opening and closing as small moans start to spill out her mouth.

-
GABRIELA

My eyes flutter open and a soft moan escapes my lips without me knowing. I looked down seeing a pool of jet black hair in between my thighs. I sighed heavily and a smile formed on my lips already. He looks up smirking and gets up licking his lips and crawls over me still rubbing his thumb against me.

"Happy Birthday baby" My heart began beating from the baby and Gabriel leaned down and before he can place his lips on mine I quickly sit up pushing him off of me.

"What?" He looks at me offended.

"Let me brush my teeth first" I get off the bed only to be pulled back landing on his lap, my back facing his front. He grabs my chin and turns my head to side.

"I don't give a fuck" He said slamming his lips on mine. I moaned delightly in his mouth and Gabe ran moved his hands to my stomach. I pulled away breathing heavily and placed my hand on top of his guiding him to where I wanted him.

"I want you to touch me" I whimpered and he looked down at me, eyes full of lust and hunger. His finger slid in easily and I whimpered holding in my moan.

"Faster" I whispered, placing my hand on his and demanded hearing him chuckling darkly in my ear.

"You're lucky this is the only day I'll let you speak to me like that" He slammed in two fingers causing my moans to grow louder. I felt my legs shake and I bit my lips clenching around his fingers tightly.

"Gabriel! wait-ahh fuck" I screamed squirting everywhere. I breathed in heavily, my legs twitching, I quickly reached down stopping his hand from touching me again. He moved his fingers slightly grazing me and I ended up flinching from the sensitivity.

"What the hell did you do?" My legs shook and he helped me up by holding me from my waist. Gabriel led me into the bathroom and I leaned against the counter, while he still held me against his chest.

"Part one of your birthday gift, were going to have more fun later" He kissed me and my eyes widened.

"You do know that I'm a virgin right?" I picked up the toothbrush and made eye contact with him through the mirror.

"I do... I wasn't talking about sex you horn dog. We can have sex when you're ready, I can't wait for tonight"

"Mhm" I say brushing my teeth.

"I'm going to shower..." My mouth muffled with the toothpaste foam and he nods his head leaving the bathroom.

-