Chapter Twenty Two: Miraculous Ladybug

Start from the beginning

"This hurts so much!" Still clinging onto his head he lets out a wail. "Mari, please make it stop."

"I'm going to help you to the car ok? Then I'm going to drive to your fathers house."

"What! Why?" He let out a gut wrenching scream. Marinette grabbed his arm and slung it over her shoulder to help lift him up.

"I need you to come with me." She opened the passenger door and helped him in before putting his belt on. He scrunched his knees into his chest grabbing hold of his head. Marinette ran to the other side and jumped in the car, slowly reversing out of the parking garage and making their way to the Agreste estate.

As Adrien was comforted by Plagg, Marinette used his hands free to send Nathalie a text message.

Hi, it's LB. On way with Adrien. Need to see E.A. Will be there in 10.

Once the message had sent she took a quick look at Adrien. She needed to get him into the basement before he could transform. She really hoped this idea would work. She's always been a fan of fairytales and hopefully the power of love will help her out now.

They pulled up outside the Agreste Mansion and Marinette looked at Adrien. He seemed to have passed out from the pain. Transforming, she ran to Adrien's side and carried him out the car and into the house.

They make their way down to the basement, Ladybug still carrying Adrien as the elevator comes to a stop.

"Oh no, Adrien. Is he ok?"

"He's going to be fine, Nathalie. Can you do me and favour? You need to make sure no one comes down here. You wait for us to come back up. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ladybug."

"I also need any surveillance you have here cut off, it's very important."

Nathalie nods and leaves them, exiting back up the elevator. Carrying Adrien over to the coffin she gently lay him down.

Once Nathalie had left the room Ladybug calls out to Plagg.

"Plagg, I know I've asked Nathalie to cut the security system but I want to make sure we're all safe. Can you take out the cameras too?"

"Of course, LB."

"Chat." She whispers in his ear. "Kitty! Can you hear me? I need you to wake up for me, mon chaton." Adrien's eyelids begin to flutter open.

"Bugaboo." Adrien called out opening his eyes and looking at Ladybug. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes." He smiled at her before grabbing hold of his head and groaning again.

"You need to transform now. It's the only way to stop the pain."

"You know who I am?" He mumbled, then called on his transformation.

As soon as the black leather wrapped around his body he felt a soothing sensation and the pain gradually died away. He looked at his suit and saw that the once all black suit had adapted and now looked a lot more mature and contrained green edging.

"Woah! Look at me! What do you think M'lady?" He struck up a pose and Ladybug laughed. Always the same Chat she thought.

He took notice of his surroundings and realised where they were.

"Why are we here?"

"I've had an idea which might bring your mother back."

"Really?" Chat was shocked, she hadn't mentioned this at their last meeting.

"Chat ... I love you with every piece of my heart. I love you as Chat with your silly puns and your flirting, and I love the sweet Adrien Agreste. The boy that's came through so much yet is so wonderful and caring. I truly love you with all my heart."