Training, Training and More Training

Start from the beginning

 "This eye could see everything, you know?" Auror Moody started, "It can see through any other object or the most powerful concealing charm or even an invisibility cloak"

"Ho-How did you get one?" Ginny asked curiously but still slightly afraid

Auror Moody started laughing a bit before commenting, "I already like her Albus"

"Yes, she can be quite straightforward and feisty" Professor Dumbledore replied smiling proudly at Ginny

"I am Auror Alastor Moody," Auror Moody introduced properly, "You can call me Mad-Eye, Moody or whatever you like and I will be teaching you combat techniques and defense against the dark arts," he offered his hand in which Ginny shook strongly.

"I am Ginny, just Ginny" Ginny replied smiling

"Wonderful"

"So now that you two are introduced, Ginny, your classes with him will start tomorrow after we get your wand from Ollivander's" Professor Dumbledore informed Ginny

"She still doesn't have a wand" Auror Moody inquired skeptically

"She has but unfortunately it is only a substitute since none of the wands from the Ollivander's fit her perfectly. Ollivander promised to create a new one that fit her perfectly" Professor Dumbledore explained.

"The first time that it happened since Ollivander's opened" Auror Moody commented then turned to Ginny, "You are full of surprises Miss Ginny"

Ginny could not find the words to reply to him so she just smiled. After that, Albus Dumbledore dismissed her for a 1-hour break before her class with Professor McGonagall. Without anything to do she proceeded at the tree by the lake and just lay there, enjoying the sunless day. Its been a week since she met Harry and still, she couldn't forget his eyes. She keeps on wondering if he's been doing fine or if he's still getting bullied. Ginny actually raised the concern to Dumbledore, telling him that Harry might actually not be treated well in his relatives' home but he always argued that for Lily's, Harry's mother, protection to work, he needs to stay close to a blood relative. Ginny sigh, it could have been perfect if both she and Harry work together in the lonely Castle, succumbing to her thought, Ginny fell into a peaceful sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry tried to forget about the girl that he had seen but he couldn't keep his mind off her. He tried asking his teachers if they have a student named Ginny but it always ended up with him being scolded or getting weird stares. Dudley has been also teasing him about her, saying that Ginny is a mere product of Harr's hallucination and imagination because no one actually wants to be friends with him. At some point, he started to believe that but the way Ginny's hands feels in his hand felt all too real to be ignored. 

"HARRY!" Mrs. Dursley called angrily

Harry turned to look at her and noticed that he already burned the chicken that he is frying. He immediately turned off the stove and transferred the dark-colored poultry into a plate.

"What were you trying to do? Burn the kitchen!?" Mrs. Dursley spat angrily

"I'm sorry" Harry whispered

"I don't have the energy for your nonsense, go to your room! and no meals for today"

Harry obliged, laying at his cramped cupboard, silently wishing for everything to be better. The silent murmurs of the conversation from the kitchen lulled Harry to sleep and dreamt of laying underneath a giant oak tree in front of a wide lake.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ginny!"

Ginny woke up startled and came face to face with an enraged Professor McGonagall. She's a little bit confused about why the transfiguration professor looks so angry at her and why was she disturbing her sleep, until she realized that she forgot something very important. She stood up quickly and gave the professor a very weak smile.

"Are you aware that we have a session this afternoon?" Professor McGonagall asked sternly

"Yes" Ginny responded ashamed

"You're late for almost an hour and you had us worried, we thought you disappeared again"

"I'm really sorry professor," Ginny said with remorse.

Professor McGonagall sigh, "We have no time to lose. Once the students came back from their summer, all of the professors will be busy once again and you will be training alone with Professor Dumbledore. So come on now and we will be transfiguring teacups today"

With that, she turned around and motioned Ginny to follow her. Ginny disorientedly follow her into one of the classrooms and the dreaded afternoon session for Transfiguration has finally begun.