Well isn't that awkard

Hi Ho Hi Ho. Don't you guys agree that good looks fade but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever? :) Well, okay. I just finished editing the song we're going to use for our dance. I LOVE LOVE LOVE DANCING. I mean, dancing is my game. Don't you agree? Anyways, here you go dawgs. xoxo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani's POV

The bus stopped a block away from school. So that means I have to walk to school. With Kyle. Awkwaaard. I walked off the bus with him following behind me.

"Hey." I heard his voice whisper.

I turned around and smiled at him. "Hey, you back." I joked. One good thing about me? I bounce back a faster. That's what I get after all those years of independence. I learned that life is too short to be negative. He smirked.

"So what you think?" He quickened his pace so that he could walk beside me. "About what?" I walked a little faster since he was already beside me. "You know, the kids?" Well, damn he was fast. He wasn't losing his cool even though we were going a little fast. I didn't notice I was going so fast until he pulled me to a stop.

"Woah! What's the hurry?" Kyle's eyes were filled with confusion but was amused at the same time. "Nothing." I snapped. I glanced at my watch and saw it was time already and if you've got a class next, surely you'd be tardy now.

"Hey, guess whose on tardy list today." I raised my eyebrow and smiled devily. Kyle was confused at first but then his eyes suddenly opened widely like he realized something he shouldn't. Well, good heaven he should. He greabbed my hand and started to pull me again. We were running now. Again. Oh god.

We reached the school gates and he still didn't let go of my hand. We were walking now in the hallways and everyone was staring at us. I tried to let go but his grip just gets tighter when I try to. 

"I'm going, see you later." Kyle smiled showing off his dimples. I nodded and glanced at our hands which were still intertwined.

He noticed me looking at it and he let go. "Oh, sorry." He muttered.

I waved goodbye and we went into seperate directions. Girls were still staring at me after the incident. I headed to a booth and got cookies and cream shake. "Here you go." The lady smiled as she handed me the drink. I payed 20 bucks and turned around only to find out I was caged in 3 girls in pink dresses, sparkly outfits, 10 inched high heels and blonde hair that looked so stiff it could just break in one touch.

"Hi." The girl in the middle smiled. I scrunched my eyebrows and was about to leave when one of the girls stopped me. I looked at her and she was smiling at me innocently. Bitch.

"Hi, I'm Amanda." The girl in the middle smiled at me so fakely that Barbie would've been jealous when she saw it. "Hi." I muttered under my breathe. "Nice name. I'm Ali." The girl in the right spoke up. "And I'm Dylan." The girl in the left smiled, the one who stopped me from leaving a while ago. "You're Danielle Taylors right?" Ali said in a voice so peepsqueek that it sounded so irritating.

Who could stand the sound of her voice? Ugh.

I have no plans in getting all goody-two shoes at them. "So, what's the deal?" I said straight to the point. I know their kinds, the ones who "rule" the school, the perfect rich daughters, the popular and the pretty and the ones who think they're all higher than you. They only talk to unpopular kids like me or anyone at school when someone triggered their position, you did something that's against their girl code or they just want to mess with you. Big monsters inside those pink outfits.

"What do you mean?" Amanda tilted her head. "Go find it in google so that you won't look pathetic next time I ask you that." I snapped. They scoffed and they didn't even react. "I'm guessing those words are still buffering in your brains. If you even have one." I smirked and walked off.

"Go stuff those crap." They shouted after me. Is stopped and everyone in the hallway did too. I turned around and saw the three girls crossing their arms across their chest with satisfaction in their smiles.

"Oh, I will. and I'll make sure I'll bring you too."  I lashed. Their jaws dropped in chorus. And it made me laugh at their faces. "Don't touch Kyle! Ever again! You newbie!" Amanda squeeled in hatred. That's it? That was the reason they were going to talk to me? I scoffed as they walked off stumping their heels on the floor. Everyone turned to look at me and smiled.

Okaaay, that's creepy.

"You go new girl!" I heard one shout. What?

"That was the first time someone snapped at the plastics!" A geeky girl grinned at me.

Attention. I was getting attention. Big time attention. I don't like this. Everyone was crowding me, makig me suffocated. I don't  feel so good. I'm diagnosed with claustrophobia when I was 10 and It was harder when I grew up. I grimaced and walked off, nervously drinking my shake.

*****************************************************************************

BRAAAAAAAAAANG!

That was the dissmissal bell. I kin dof slept through Biology and Math class. The teachers were a major snore. Those subjects were mental abuse to humans.

I got my pack and opened my phone. I called Marcos to pick me up now, since it's getting a little boring here.

"Hey Marcos. It's dissmissal, mind if you pick me up now?" D

"Oh, okay Dani. Be there in a while." M

"Thankyou." D

The call ended and I decided to sit here on the bench. I logged in to my twitter account and I hd 45 new followers. Wow. I was mentioned like 10x now.

@Kelceygirl: This girl has some burning attitude! You go girl! @DaniDani

@Devson67: I love this new girl! @DaniDani

@KimmyKat: If anyone gave this girl hate, would seriously pay. Coolest girl! @DaniDani

What's the deal? All I did was talk back to those blonde heads. Now, I was given love? That's too much. Our car stopped in front of me.

"Hi Dani! Come on! Hop in." Marcos said with all smiles. I really wonder sometimes where he gets all that happy spirit. I smiled weakly and crashed-land on the backseat. I felt the prickly, pitch blacked seat. We headed home.

Kyle's POV

I'm sitting here in detention. Too much of showing off I became tardy. I wonder where was Dani. Oh, I've been thinking about her endlessly. This wasn't me anymore, and call me cliche of saying I've fallen inlove with the girl I just met for only a day, but I am. I am in love with her.

My back part of the notebook is filled with her name. Dousche. "Okay, you have to stay here until 6PM. So have a nice stay everyone."  The teacher announced with an evil grin on his face. What a piss. I ran my hand over my hair to fix it. Well, I guess I'm back to writing Dani's name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Heyheyhey. :) Deym Im tired. I'm getting off, I'm not sure if i can update soon. But I'll try! Hihi. Comment? Vote?  or anything you want. Thankyou loves! xoxo. :*