Seeing in a new point of view

Hiiiiiiiii! That feeling of dread when all your awesome and effort were just put to waste. -_-" So here I am again. Writing and writing and writing. Well, yeah. Btw, can you gus be such a sweetheart and follow me on twitter? @CallMePauliie Thankyou. :) Here it goes! ENJOY DUDES. xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------

Dani's POV

"Where are you taking me?" I tried to keep up with his pace as we left the school campus and off the streets.

"You'll see." He replied.

I groaned. "Don't you have any other answer to that question? You've been saying that like 20x already." He laughed but he kept pulling me but this time we ran a little slower.

"Well, don't you have any questions other than that?"

Okay, I admit. I've been asking him that since the moment we left the building. I'm like a broken record now in his eyes.

Finally we came to a stop.

I breathed heavily and we were both trying to catch our breathes.

"We...should've...atleast...took the... bus." I muttered in between breathes.

"You complain too much." He pulled my chin up so that I was facing him. "Come on. I've got something to show you."

I was becoming pink and sweaty with all the running now. We walked into a store and he bought some food and we headed to another alley. What were those for? We turned to the right and came to a stop where there were little kids and families sitting in the cold pavement. I stood there dumbfounded as he walked towards them and gave each of them pieces of food. There eyes lit up when they saw Kyle. He must've been doing this for a little longer now. Wow, respect was building inside of me now.

Kyle's POV

"Hi guys." little kids were surrounding me.

This was my typical afternoon if I had spare time. I've been helping this kids for almost 6 months now.

"Hi ked." I smiled at the young boy who dreams about being a pilot and help his sick father. I gave them some food and they ate it happily.

I glanced at Dani and she was staring in awe. Dumbstricken I might say. She must've not guessed that I'd bring her here. Especially when she thinks of me as the bad boy type. But that's not new to me but I can say that I wanted to bring her here so she can have a different view of me. I don't know why but I think I'm slightly attracted to her. I mean who wouldnt?

she's pretty.

she's hot.

she looks like a model.

and she has this aura around her that can make your head turns.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she turned to look at me. I stood up and smiled at her. "I'm impresses. Bad boy has a heart." She joked as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Whew.

That's progress.

"Suprisingly yeah." I smiled to her. Ked came near me with his face full of gratitude. "Thank you Kyle." He looked up to me and noticed Dani.

"Is that your girlfriend?" He pointed Dani.

I chuckled as Dani's jaw dropped.

"Do we look good?" I put my arm on her shoulder as she grimaced and pushed it off.

"You're too cute." She pinched Ked's cheek as Ked smiled at her.

"But no we're not." She added.

Huh.

Playing hard to get, huh? "Not yet!" I piped behind her as she rolled her eyes.

Oh, damn. Those eyes.

Oh stop it Kyle! You've only known her for a day. There's a lot of girls hotter than her. Just be friendly. Nothing more. "Uh, Ked. We have to go. See you again next time." I waved at Ked as he ran to play with the others. "Come on, let's go back."

Dani's POV

The kid thought we were a couple and Kyle took advantage of the situation. Well, isn't that cute but I was a little bit grateful he brought me here. We walked out of the dark alley and the streets can be seen from here.

"Thank you." I broke the silence.

Kyle put his hand inside his front pockets. "For what?" I looked down as I kicked a round stone and hitting the brick wall hard. "For bringing me here.  I had a good time." I blushed as those words came out. Gah. I despise blushing. "It's alright. I figured you'd die of boredom if I'll leave you at the cafeteria and considering the fact how miserable your life is already." He said seriously but I can trace teasing in his voice.

Modest Kyle. I nodded. Hilarious, Kyle. I'm dying of laughter. "Try to be humble sometimes, it works you know." I said sarcastically.

What was he thinking? Like he saved me? From being bored? Well, think again Mr. Boastful.

I turned to look at him but he was no longer there. 1 second we were talking now he was gone? He left me alone? In this dark alley, all alone. Thank you for being my body guard. I sighed. I turned around to look at the direction we had been and tried to search for any signs but again there was nothing. I finally gave up and turned around to continue to walk when I came face to face with his white, new-shaved bearded or mustached face. Huh, what? Overthinking again. His lips were so near mine and our faces were inches close.

His breathe were so hot and uneven.

we stayed that way for a while until I decided to break the silence.

"Uh, h-hey. I-I thought y-you left me." I stuttered as I took a step back. He snapped out of his trance and shook his head. "

Uh, n-no. I was planning to scare you. Boo!" He joked but it came out more fake than I expected. "Wow, I'm scared." I stared blankly at him.

We laughed awkwardly and started to walk again. This time no one dared to speak out.

Kyle's POV

Oh, damn. 

Foiled again.

She was so freaking near me! Why couldn't I just grab her and kissed her? I let the moment pass. I got so nervous I thought I'll have a heart attack. What is it with her that I get all scaredy cat? I wasn't like this before. Oh. It must be the atmosphere. Or I haven't had sex for a while now.

Yeah. That must be it.

We walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. No one spoke. Not a single syllable nor sound. The bus arrived now and she hurriedly rode and picked a seat on the far back. I decided to seat in the front. We didn't look at each other either. Damn. I wanted to glance. I wanted to badly glance at her now. But what could I do? Ugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEEEE. :"""> Okay. It isn't that cheesy or romantic but I think I like this part. What you think? Ha! Im a little bit sleepy now since it's 12 midnight here already. So, okay. Please vote and comment or whatever. I'll appreciate it so much if you do. :) xoxo