Chapter 5.5: Memories of old and new

Start from the beginning

Momonga: It was coming up with a 32.33, repeating of course, of our chances surviving this.

Touchme: That's a lot better than we usually do. If we do die we'll lose 5 levels but with the monsters near the respawn point we should easily grind up again. Alright everyone you ready?

Up on the rock Y/N avatar comes back to life quickly blinking his eyes.

System:{Player: Spitfire has rejoined}

As if waking up he stretches his Mecha wings shooting out a intense stream of fire. He looks down and see all his friends get their weapons and items set, readying themselves.

Y/N: About to start? Let's do this than,as a not so wise man once said...

He flys into the sky doing a loop in the air flying head first into the entrance.

Y/N: LEEERROOOYYY JEEEEENKINS!!!

He enters and the guild members see blue lights shining dimly in the corridor followed by sounds of monsterous Roars.

Bukubukuchagama: Oh My God He Just flew In!!

Touchme: Just remember everyone stick to the plan! Amanomahitotsu make sure you save him before he goes killing himself.
--------
After the raid the higher up members of Ainz Ooan Gown stand around the golden armored demon. Bukubukuchagama the pink blob of flesh burates him especially.

Bukubukuchagama: You can be such a moron Spitfire that was just ridiculous!

Y/N: I mean you WERE about to rush in and I do have food I ordered laying around getting cold IRL. I thought I would lead the way and get this monster raid done as quickly as possible.

Momonga: Oh yeah Ulbert mentioned you ordered food, what did you get anyway?

Y/N: I got a McDonald's 20 mcnuggets and medium french fries with ketchup packs of course.

Touchme: McDonald's delivers food?

Y/N: Well normally no but a flu like virus is spreading in my area and we're stuck in quarantine. While we're in quarantine their physically delivering food to houses. They even added a small "get well" kid toy in all their orders.

Perorocino: Speaking of kid toys I don't think you ever told us your age. How old are you?

Y/N: That's...a bit complicated, you see-

Bukubukuchagama: Why Are Guys Talking About McDonald's?!?!

Touchme: Yeah we should get back on topic, now Spitfire. You may be our fast hit and run brawler but you should just slow down a little bit. Just step back and analyze all pieces on the board, your enemies and your allies just as well. Don't just Nelly Willie charge at an enemy without accounting for affinities and weaknesses.

Y/N: You know I'm bad at multitasking. It's one of the many reasons I don't have my character being able to cast over 600 spells like Mong over there. Keeping track of that many spells and figuring out what to use in any one situation plus managing mana is to hard. Just a passive attack skill called Combo Star and about a dozen performance enhancing spells. Simple yet effective build, just how I like it.

Bukubukuchagama: That doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!

Y/N: If you're mad at me because of that chicken prank a few months ago sorry but that was the funniest thing I've done in a long time and I'm not apologizing.

The pink blob of flesh Bukubukuchagama stays there clearly planning something but with her avatar it's impossible to tell exactly. A slight smirk of a smile can be heard and she turns to everyone else not to far away.