Chapter 4:The blue roses and the devil within)part 2

*Spoiler warning* This and the next chapter has content yet to be revealed in the anime and it's not something small like a future characters name I'm talking BIG like origin of Yggdrasil magic and the involvement of the "gods" in the new world. I added my own lore so it's 50/50 but still spoilers all the same.

Let me ask you this question if you could be reborn in another world with incredible power would you do it? Now let's say this time you were transformed into a monster but still had the mind of a human and that human side would slowly disappear until the old you was gone... forever. Would you still go than even if the new monsterous you hurt, killed and betrayed your family and friends? This problem was faced hundreds of years ago before the undead king Ainz before the blue Flamed Demon Y/N in the time of the 8 greed kings and the overlord of the dragons...

Hundreds of years ago

The arch priest Lulu has been assigned by the other guild members to check her old friend with a few battalions of Archangel Flames as an escort. She finally makes it to her friend's palace and starts to walk to the entrance before remembering something.

She turns around to her NPC that's been following her.

Lulu: Azarath stay here with the Archangel Flames and keep them under control.

Azarath: If that is what you wish creator but be careful around him. He is not...stable.

Lulu: I know but I can't just give up on him. If what they say is true I WILL take appropriate action but I need to see it for myself. He is a friend I'm not just gonna abandon him. When one has trouble we unite to help.

Azarath: I understand mistress...

She walks in to see her friend Xavier the ruler of the Dragons sitting on a throne noticing her.

Xavier: Lulu long time no see!

Lulu: In a certain it has been a long time...

Lulu the arch priest of holy magic

And Bahamut the dragonoid tank