Chapter 5.5: Memories of old and new

[Outside a Drake nest the many powerful members of Ainz Ooan Gown stand. They gather around discussing and planning in a circle emotes occasionally popping over their heads to convey emotion. with Y/N avatar not to far away immobile laying against a rock.

Touchme: Ok guys, this particular Drake nest has given us alot of trouble in the past. Before we start does anyone need any loot specific from the item drops for their builds?

Ulbert Alain Odle: Now that I think about it Spitfire mentioned he needed monster parts to upgrade his wings of swiftness.

Herohero: He STILL wants to upgrade those things were upgraded at least 7 times. I get wanting to get the most out of what you have but in my opinion that's just ridiculous. When is enough, enough for him?

Touchme: Well what's he need? Does he need the Drake's wings or what? If he needs those exactly we might have a problem. We need to sell them to get enough gold to fund the upgrades for the 3rd floor.

Bukubukuchagama: True but in the future when the Drakes respawn he can make it easier and protect the healers.

Perorocino: Where is he anyway? He sorta of just disappeared.

Ulbert Alain Odle: Oh he's up there,he said food was arriving at his house IRL.

High above them Y/N avatar is immobile laying against a rock with his eyes closed. On him he wears the gold armor he used in Ainz Ooan Gown's Hay day when all members were active in Yggdrasil.

 On him he wears the gold armor he used in Ainz Ooan Gown's Hay day when all members were active in Yggdrasil

Momonga: Really getting food at a time like this?

Touchme: I'm certain he'll be back before we start the raid. Now for what we will do I'll run in first destroying all the eggs so more don't come later on. When they start flying at us Tabula, Momonga and the others will fire around 6th tier AOE spells to knock them out of the air. I will use a maximized version of intimidating shout to separate them so physical damage dealers like myself and Takemikazuchi so we don't have to fight them all at once. When mines done we'll need Takemikazuchi to throw out a shout of his own to keep the pressure on them. And of course Bellriver and so on and so forth.

Nishikienrai: Hmmm just to be save I feel the magic users should also cast Devine Intervention so they can more easily AE.

Touchme: Good idea each Drake is very powerful on their own and we'll need to take them out as quickly as possible. We'll certainly be in trouble if we don't take them down quick.

Ulbert Alain Odle: I think this plan might actually work and we'll be able to pull it off this time. What do you think Momonga? Can you give a rundown of our chance of victory real quick?

Momonga: Yeah sure just gimme a sec.

Momonga taps the air opening a menu in front of his face. After a minute of him calculating he closes it and turns to the group.