"You're going to be just fine." Bokuto said before handing Akaashi his fukurodani jacket to keep him company as if he was in the room with him. Giving back a weak smile Akaashi spoke a soft 'thank you' and was headed into a room where he was asked questions. Bokuto wasn't family so he wasn't allowed to go in.

The police came the same time Akaashi's father did and was currently being sent to a hospital and then mental hostel for a year.

Then Akaashi came out, he had a glass of water and was able to calm down. He saw his old man at the door and didn't say anything, memories of what his fathers relationship came into his head. He sat at the couch next to Bokuto and looked at the floor.

[backstory-ish?]
Akaashi's father has been treating Akaashi bad ever since he was young. He did this because his son didn't follow his 'rules'. His father wanted his son to excel in what he wanted to do but of course Akaashi wanted to do as he pleased and completely ignored his father. You should've seen the look on Akaashi's fathers face when Keiji asked to go buy a ball from the sports shop. He was over joyed and started looking for football training camps for Akaashi, however, his face when Akaashi came back with a volley ball was terrifying. The day next Akaashi has bruises all over his body and he only lied to everyone saying that he tripped while walking home. This went on for ages. If Akaashi scored bad. Beatings. If Akaashi didn't please his father. Beatings. If Akaashi embarrassed his father in any way. Beatings. For 11 years Akaashi went through unacceptably from his father.
[back story over i guess]

Knowing what this person who was being taken away infront of him could do. He only said one thing.
" you're fucking garbage" he said as he stood up from the couch and looked at his father at the door. The room went silent. Bokuto stood up next to Akaashi "Hey hey hey- wait you- the police- wait"
He didn't care. The police were on his side. He started laughing and so did the police and the child line people. He was taken away and soon after the child line helped left after examining Akaashi. Despite that, they could tell he would be alright since of his confession.

Bokuto slumped down. He tried to process all that happened in atleast 3 hours. He couldn't deny that Akaashi looked badass when he swore.

Woahhh what am I thinking?? Bokuto calm down! This is Akaashi, he wouldn't like you!

"B-Bokuto san, is is alright if I stay over tonight?"

"Sure! My parents are coming soon though, want to stay at my secret hideout?"

"secret hideout?"

"Yes!! It's just behind the house."

Behind the house was all forest. Bokuto held Akaashi's hand the whole time they were going to the hideout.

"Here we are!" Bokuto said while unlocking the door with some rusty looking keys. The place was surprisingly large for a forest hideout house, it even had a personal hot lake that could adjust temperature and be covered by a roof. The place was open plan, there was a kitchen, bathroom and lounge area. Fully equipped aswell. There were spiral stairs leading to a mini open loft area that just had a bed. It was more of an guest house/cabin than a hideout. The front was a whole volleyball court which impressed Akaashi too but the most impressive thing was that it was clean.

"How is it so clean Bokuto-san?"

"Huh!? Agaasshhee!! I'm not dirty hmph"

Ack, the 'hmph' was so cute! I love him so much. I'm so happy right now. I'm so happy that we're literally living by ourselves right now! I'm so happy!!

"Keiiijiiii!!" Bokuto said. Akashi was lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realise that Bokuto was calling him.

"Go take a shower! I have extra clothes that I haven't used yet.." Bokuto blushes at the thought of Akaashi wearing his underpants and well, Akaashi thought the same. Bokuto was flipping through Netflix on the telly while Akaashi came out the shower and do y'all wanna know Bokuto's expression? Of course you do!! His mouth was wide open and practically drooling.

Akaashi's hair was wet and there were still some water particles dripping down his face. He was wearing one of Bokuto's mostly used shirts that he forgot to split in the pile of used and not used. The shirt said
"Let's hoot tonight!"and only Bokuto knew what it meant.
His face went bright red but his eyes travelled lower and lower until realisation that Akaashi wasn't wearing any pants! Even though the shirt covered him up it was still obvious.

"I-uh Akaashi..you're not wearing any trousers?"

"Ah, none of them really fit me. I was going to reuse my volleyball shorts. That's okay right?"

"Yeah yeah it's your clothes anyways.."
At this moment Bokuto was definitely having a gay panic. He was a bisexual who had never considered dating a boy but was Akaashi an acceptance? It struck to him that he liked him. A hell lot.

Holy shit I like Akaashi
He thought.

He felt Akaashi sit next to him on the sofa, the shirt he was wearing covered over his shorts which barely made it noticeable that he was wearing them at all. Bokuto felt his face turn red.

"damn it, he's hot"

[hollaaaa! I'm so sorry for an update after so long my brain can stop working fr time to time, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Although there might be some sexual/fluff things in the next one!]