Ebola Cheese

"hello sweaty 🥺" said kakyoin as jotaro walked down the stairs.
"Hello kakyoin my precious little baby smol bean 🥺🥺" jotaro said as he walked up to kakyoin and kissed him on the cheek. kakyoin smiled at this interaction. he loves his husband so much.

"so sweaty what have you been up to 🥺🥺🥺 i cooked you a three course meal bc i just love to serve you master 🥺" as kakyoin said this jotaro sat down at the table to his three course meal.
"thank you swea- kakyoin what's wrong with your eyes" blood started seeping out of kakyoins tear ducts.
"this? it's been happening for a while. i'm sure it's nothing to worry about" kakyoin said as he wiped his eyes.
"kakyoin this isn't normal seek help."
"okay if you want me to sweaty 🥺"
jotaro and kakyoin walked to the car and drove to the doctors office together.

"hey dr greenbean my husband is crying blood"
dr greenbean looked behind the tall, strong man and at the short, thin, one behind him. despite the fact that he was still crying blood, he was happily reading a magazine.
"uhm that's not good. we're gonna have to do some tests. come with me, mr kakyoin." dr greenbean then took kakyoin to his office to do some tests or whatever while jotaro stayed back in the waiting room.

almost 30 minutes later a nurse came through the door.
"mr kujo.. come with me." the nurse said. jotaro was confused by this, but he followed her without any questions. he was brought to a room where he found kakyoin crying (tears not blood lol) and dr greenbean sitting down at his desk.
"Kakyoin what's wrong?" he put his hands on his husbands shoulder and sat down in the chair beside him. "What happened?" he looked at dr greenbean.
"Sir.. kakyoin has stage 4 eye cancer. I'm sorry." kakyoin sobbed harder at these words.
"What? How is this possible? I don't understand!" Jotaro really didn't understand. He started getting mad. how could kakyoin have cancer? he slammed his hands on dr greenbeans desk as tears dropped from his eyes.
"is there anything we can do?" jotaro said desperately.
"well, we can always do chemotherapy, but i can't promise anything." jotaro turned around to kakyoin, who was still covering his face with his eyes. he got himself together and sniffled, looking up at dr greenbean.
"how much is that going to cost?" he said quietly.
"it's going to cost about $10000 per month. do you still want to do it?"
"yes please, anything to save him." jotaro cried, sitting back down in his chair and covering his eyes with his hand.