Its a Date

*Nialls POV*

"Shhh." I heard a little girl giggle above me. I heard a small snicker, which I knew came from Maci. I mocked them, keeping my eyes shut. "You two go back to sleep, or no Nando's date."  Maci took a gasp in, "Niall!" She said as she hit me on the shoulder. Daisy jumped onto my stomach as she laughed up a storm. I finally gave them a deal, another hour of sleep, and we would go shopping and to Nando's. Soon Daisy settled down in the middle of the bed, her head on my chest. I quietly hummed her back to sleep. I didn't get much of sleep in that hour, but I couldn't bring myself to wake them up. I slid out from the covers slowly, going downstairs. "Hey Niall! Heard Daisy and Maci up there earlier, and they never came down, they must have fell ack asleep, eh?" I laughed a little, and nodded. "Where's the other two?" I quizzed. "They went with Eleanor." I smiled, and left and made my way upstairs. I lightly shook Maci, "Hey love, wake up." I smiled. She stretched a little, and sat at the end of the bed, lightly waking Daisy up. 

*Mall*

Daisy immediatly found somewhere to go as soon as we got into the mall, "Niall, I want a build-a-bear!" she said pointing. Daisy giggled as I sat her down as we got into the store. Her eyes became wide open. "This store is so big!" I couldn't help my self but laugh and mumble, "That's what she said." I felt a hand hit me on my shoulder. "Ow!" I smirked looking at Maci. She giggled a little and I pressed my lips to hers. No sooner than it happened, Daisy pushed us apart. "Gross!" She said laughing. I looked down and swooped her into my arms. "Oh yeah? Come here!" I said kissing her on the cheek. "A big smooch for you!" After about three hours, Daisy started to complain about being tired. "I'm so tired, Ni." She whimpered. "Alright Princess, let's go home." I said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

*Louis POV*

Almost asleep, I heard a whimper in my ear, "Lou." Pheobe said, as she got no response out of me, she tried again. "Louis." I finally sat up, and turned on the light switch. "Yes, love?" I asked. Pheobe crawled into my lap, "I can't sleep." she sighed. I gave her a look of sympathy. "Why's that?" I quizzed. She curled into my chest, as I wrapped my arms around her. "No one is awake, and I miss my Mum." I rubbed her back softly, "It's okay, babe. I'm here, go to sleep." I laid down, laying her beside me, with my arm securly around her. "I love you, Louis." She cooed before falling asleep. "I love you too." I smiled kissing her forehead.