#The rescue

You woke up with a huge headache you groaned and tried to get up but you was tied to a chair by the ropes you didn't know where you were or what happened the place that you were in was dark but not to much and there were webs and a lot of bugs everywhere you was so scared you tried to call for help but there was also tape on your mouth when you was trying to break out of the ropes you heard footsteps coming your way then the footsteps stoped there was a black figure near the corner you couldn't see who it was because it was so dark.when the figure was getting closer you knew who it was it was...

MAC

Why would mac go this to you,you thought but you got snapped out of your thoughts when he smacked you in the left cheek.

Mac:hey moron I'm speaking to you rant you listening he yelled making you tear up from the slap.

You try to say something but you forgot that there was tape in your mouth.

Mac:oh I'll get the tape of you doll~ he purred

He ripped the the tape of your mouth make making you cry from the bit of pain why was he doing this to you you wish cartoon cat was hear it was also getting dark so he's probably worrying about me you thought.

(Cartoon cats pov)

It was midnight and it was time to see my precious dear again I loved her so much I was in her house because she wouldn't mind me coming in her house I was looking for her everywhere but no sign of her in the house huh she all ways waits for me in her house where could she be I wondered I hope nothing bad happened to her I thought so I went to cartoon dog to help me find her.

(Back to you)

Y/n:Mac why are you doing this you said in fear

Mac:because I want you to be MINE IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK FOR YOU SLUT HOW DARE YOU REPLACE ME WITH A SHITTY COSTUME TOON ASS CAT THATS JUST FUCKING WEIRD TO DATE A CREATURE WHY NOT ME MEE he yelled at the top of his lungs

y/n:we never dated and I never liked you I did had a little crush on you at highschool but you changed you changed into a bad person you was nice and caring but now your just a slut and only care about yourself you yelled back but not as much as he did

He was in huge rage when you yelled back to him he walked to the tools and picked up a knife you was super worried what he would do to you

Mac:now you have a choice to make 1 you would either love me forever and do what I say or 2 you won't love me and I'll kill you choose wisely love~ you was shocked that he would kill you if you won't accept his love to you
I want cartoon cat hear I miss him so much he probably forgot about me I knew he didn't love but I'll still love him no matter what.

Mac:so what's it gonna be he said getting inpatient.

Y/n:I I choose you you said looking down while crying.

Mac:good chose now stay here I'm gonna get you something to eat and he left of course I'm gonna stay because you fucking tied me to a chair bastard you whispered to yourself.

(Back to cartoon cat)

Cc:oh where could she be I asked cartoon dog getting worried

Cd:don't worry brother I'm sure she's fine unless somones kidnapped her

Cc:who would kidnap her hmmm oh I know i said getting angry.

Cd:what you do he asked shocked

Cc:yeah it was that stupid dick mac of course I know it i think I know where he lives follow me bro I said swinging my arms to each lamp pose.

Cd: right behind you buddy and we both left to go save y/n.

(Your pov)

Mac came back down with water and bread he was feeding me like I'm some kind of baby.

Mac:you need to eat if your gonna live with me

Y/n:LIVE WITH YOU I WOULD NEVER EVER LIVE WITH YOU I WOULD RATHER LIVE WITH CARTOON CAT THEN YOU I yelled he slapped me and kicked my legs making me in pain

Mac:I told you not to talk about that prick

???:what prick

You both turned around who said that there were to figures standing there you knew who it was you was so happy to see him it was cartoon cat and his brother to come help me.

Mac:why the fuck you here and also who the fuck is that ugly think it looks like you but more shittier.

Cc:that's my brother your talking to and second GIVE ME BACK MY GIRL he yelled coming closer to him and so is cartoon dog

Mac:s stay back the both of you or else I'll killed her he said putting the knife to my neck I was crying in huge tears and suddenly Cc charged at him chocking him to death

(Warning gore)

While Cc was chocking him to death CD grabbed he legs and arms pulling them apart. You couldn't look it was gonna be disgusting so you closed your eyes waiting for the screams to stop Cc cut his tounge out making his tounge fall to the floor while CD ripped his arm of he was screaming so loud bit no one couldn't hear him he was losing so much blood that he wished it would of stoped Cc grabbed his head while CD grabbed his legs they both pulled making his body stretch when they was pulling him his organs came out and blood everywhere the blood came on your face and clothes a bit then he died they both dropped him landing on the floor and both running up to you getting you out of the ropes.

Cc:My dear ate you alright he didn't hurt you did he asked worried.

Y/n:no I'm fine thank you he just slapped me that's all thank you both for helping me while getting out from the ropes.

Cd:no problem y/n your my best friend and cartoon cat's lover we were both worried that you disappeared like that I'm glad your okay.

Y/n:aww thank you both for caring for me but maybe we should get out of here this basement is creeping me out you asked

Cc:yeah let's go well drop you of if you want to CD.

Cd:yes of course

(Time skip)

Thanks again saving me guys I appreciate it.

Cc:no problem my dear see ya tomorrow night

Cd:yeah your welcome y/n any time goodnight and they both left.

You saw your dog running to you and jumped on your face your dog was also worried about you.

Y/n:no worry girl/boy I'm fine you can sleep with me if you want and you both went to your room and went to bed drifting of to sleep.