Evolution and a Fortress

My body glowed. As I was about to Evolve I feel this amazing sensation, its as if all my wounds from the fire all the way to the Spinarak has been healed. I feel relaxed and Its as if my body is getting harder and bigger by the second.

"So this is how it feels to evolve"

My body then starts to curl up into a cocoon and on my chest grew 2 small movable stingers.

Is this how it feels to have arms? I thought to myself.

My head then loses its horn like Stinger and turns into a hard shaped helmet of sorts.

The blue light then faded and I stopped Evolving.

"Umm... now how do I move?" I asked myself. Since I had no feet or legs. I can only move my new arm like stingers though.

"Oh no! Wai-wai-wait!"

*thump*

I fall face first to the ground. "Ow, that hurt" I groaned. Now how do I move, Rolling maybe?
I rolled, and made myself look up towards the tree.

Hmmm.
What to do, what to do. I better act quick before someone or something found me.

"What if... no that wouldn't work, would it?"

What if I use the string from String Shot and shoot onto that tree branch, but instead of detaching the string I keep it attached to me and pull myself in?

Hmmm... In theory it might work, but in reality... I don't know. I aimed at a tree branch and shoot out string from my mouth using String Shot. The string then stick itself to the tree branch.

"Alright, now I need to pull myself using my mouth" I then started to pull myself using my mouth.

"Grrahggh!!!" Arrgg! Arceus be damn! This is harder then how it sounds like in my head! Wait, What if I use my stingers.

I then use my two little stingers to help me pull myself in.

"Hah... hah.. hah.." Im starting to let out sweat, but I can't stop now I must hold on!

Its starting to get easier by the second. My stingers really helped, so what if I were to shoot out more string and use them to pull my self even faster?

I decided to try that idea. I then shot out more string hold on to them while they're in being shot and causing me to be launch on over by my string and head straight to the tree.

I was happy at first, until I hit my head into that tree.

"Ow, that really hurt" I groaned.

Alright, now I manage to land on the tree branch, now what.

"Hmmm... AH! If I remember once a weedle evolves they learned the move Harden"

I can't really fight in these state so I think I will just hang up here until I evolve, maybe I can eat the berries on this tree for a while.

I aim and use String Shot on my self, making me stick to the tree branch. "Now with this I won't have to worry about falling" I assure myself.

Alrighty then, let the waiting begin!

***
Its been 4 days ever since I launch my self at this tree. I use String Shot on one of this tree's berries and pull it back instantly.

I then open my little mouth and started to eat the berry. This is how I've been eating since the last 4 days, I had also develop a hobby of making weapons and traps using string.

"Alright, back to work"

I then Spat out string and knit it to a ball of string using my stingers.

"Ho ho ho! My stingers are as fast at knitting as an Ariados's front legs!" I thought cheerfully as I knit my second and last weapon made out of string.

"This will be the last time Im going to stay in this tree!" I said furiously.

At the second day of my stay here in this tree, a flock of spearows and other bird pokemon have been trying to pick a fight with me and I was lucky enough to be able to beat them using my traps made out of strings.

"Hey! FuckWorm let us out of here!" Said a Spearow hanging on one of my cocoon made of strings.

"Seriously dude! We haven't eaten for 3 days" said a tailow.

"Well its your fault that you both are stuck there" I said with an annoyed tone.

"Oh, come on sir. please let me out" said a pikipek, I ignored her.

"Yes! Its done!" I said happily.

"Oh, Arceus. Guys he made something weird again!" Said the tailow.

"Again!?" Said the other two.

What he said was correct. I did made something new, but its not weird! Its just a new weapon I developed. I call it the Bomb String!
With this I can catch other pokémon.

How do I use it you may ask? Well Ho ho ho I'll show you.

I then aim for a Razz Berry on the bushes bellow me and throw my new weapon on it.

The weapon I made has a shape of a wrecking ball made out me of string sticky string that only I can break free from.

If I were to hit something with this it will immediately be stuck to the ball part of it.

The ball struck the RazzBerry and I pull one of its string making it explode to multiple strings, then I pull another string and it quickly form back into a ball and trapping the RazzBerry inside.

I also had some traps lying on the ground below me and some floating in the air near the tree.

I have officially became a StringWeavingMaster! Nothing can basically defeat me in my Ultimate Tree Fort! Unless a fire type were to come here and burn it all down that is.