"Babe i need to go home your parents might be mad at me if i enjoyed my stay here"

"Nope it's late already and your gonna sleep here they are the one who told me to make yiu stay tonight" She so persistent and i dont want to argue anymore i cant even win with her tho.

We get inside in her room and leave me in the bed. When she get vack she had my PJ that she stole from me coz i don't want to give it to her coz it's my favorite batman Pj but thes girl finds away to snatch it from my closet.

"Can i bring these back home tomorrow?" I ask while holding the pj. She shook her head and stick her tounge out.

"I thought your sleeping already?" I said and join her on the bed. She immediately lay on my chest making it her pillow and snuggle on my neck.

"I was waiting for you and im not sleepy yet" She said with her baby voice making me smile like an idiot.

"Are you happy babe?"

"Yes coz we finally graduate from high school and were already open on both side of our family and i don't have anything to wish except cor twelve kids so that i can make a basketball team" i answered and tease her before i kiss her in the forehead. She get lift her face to look at me in the eyes and lean her elbow in the bed, putting her one hand on her chin and her other hand smack me on the head.

"Yah! what do you think of me? a pig? my god manoban" She fake frown but smile after i kiss her on the lips. She then start to caress my face.

"Why your so handsome babe .i want to put you in my pocket so no one well see this face just only me" She wink on me and pampered my face with kisses.. I stop her coz its tickling me and i really want to kiss those plumpy lios of her..

I pulled her head closer to me before i met her lips and start to give her a sweet kiss. Its not like when were getting love those are intense and hungry. but tonigh its just mild and lovingly its like im showing her how much i love her.. She response from my kiss and instantly open her mouth giving me a go sign to shove my tongue inside.. our kiss become intimate so i was the first one to pulled away while panting hard.

She whined.

"Why did you pull away" i gulp coz her face transform into hungry on and i already know what she want but im not gonna give it to her tonight. I want to make love with her but im afraid that she might remember what happened earlier.

"We need to sleep we're going to paris tomorrow remember?"

"Oh shoot i forget about that.. did you packed your things already is the gang rea-" i peck on her lips to stop her from talking..

"Don't worry it's all set already babe.. Let's rest now" She nod her head and back to her old position earlier. I kiss her forehead and mumble good night before i close my eyes and sleep.

-

"Goodmorning pumpkin let dada lisa hold that beautiful baby~" i said with a baby talk while looking at lj in my brother arms who just woke up. Liam give me lj and i immediately pampered her with kisses all over her body. i love my niece so much and i can't wait to have jennie and i on our own.

"How's my pumpkin sleep"

"Don't my lj monkey that's my baby not your.. why don't you and jennie make one to already and to your question lj keep us awake all night. i think she's teething" Liam said with a yawn and his eye bags is visible on his eyes.

"You look like a zombie bro haha look at your dad pumpkin he looks like he needs to eat some brain" Lj coo and hold my face.. aww she so cute.

"More like i need some sleep and sex" I covered lj ears as if she can understand it already and glared at my brother. Im still not used to with my brother new behavior its like his a new person but im like it that his quite self before. His more talkative and open to us now and he not the old liam who follow what mom and dad told him. His standing on his own decision now and im proud of him.

"Watch your mouth bro your daughter is here" He just laugh and shakes his head.

"Manoban!! get your ass here now" Liam laugh hard when he saw my scared face hearing my girlfriends shout and get lj from me.

"Shoo bro if you don't want jennie to transform into monster if you keep her waiting.. were on the same vibes when Ruby jane get angry shecs like the witch in little mermaid" He shook his head and leave.

"Manoban!!" "oh boy" I mumble and run upstairs.

-

"Babe talk to me already were in the paris now we should enjoy right?" I tried to persuad my sulking girlfriend but she didn't even budge and just continue to scroll in her phone.

We already arrive in the paris and we are now at our hotel rome same as everyone. They said that we should rest first before we tour around the city later night. And since we land came here this mandu keeps on ignoring me for not there in her bed when she woke up.

"Babe i just play with lj and you're sleeping peacefully you even sno-" i didn't finish my sentence when i felt something land on my face that jennie throws in me..

"I didn't snore!"

"Yes you are" I tease more and u gulp when she hold the lamp shade and about to throw it to me.. i immediately put my hands up surrendering before she throw that in my face..

"Im just kidding put that down please.. it's so expensive.. Your beautiful like sleeping beauty when your sleep okay and you didn't snore" I walk near her and snatch the lamp shade and put ut back before i peck on her lips thanks god that she didn't shove me away or smack my head..

"Babe i want you" Jennie said seductively in my ears while snaking her hands inside my shirt to caress my abs.. I got hot on that and cup her butt to pull her up so that i can carry her..

The next thing i know our clothes flies anywhere in the room and jennie is on top of me.. argg she's so sexy and my body is already pooking on her butt ready to get inside of her.

-

After our third round of love making we decide to get ready already and met the gang downstairs that already waiting for us.

"We come here to enjoy jenlisa not to be your honeymoon arg" Jisoo unnie scold us while rolling her eyes.

"Your just jealous that you didn't have sex with chaeng un-" i immediately cover jennie's mouth and hide her in my back coz her sister is ready to attack her. I smile apoligitacally to jisoo unnie and guve jennie a warning look. She just give me a piece sign ang clung to my arms. Thank god that the people around us don't understand what jennie said coz if they did i will be embarrassed and throw my girlfriend in the--bed hihi i love this girl so somuch tho..

We arrived at one of the nearest restaurant in front of Eiffel tower and the scenery outside the restaurant is mesmerizing. my girlfriend can't stop herself from taking picture and sometimes she well pull me to have a selfie with her but more is me being her photographer giid thing i bring my new camera that my parents gave me as a graduation presents.

Jennie live this place since she was a kid and i was planning when we're ready already and when the time comes i want to marry her here in the paris. I just want my the best for my girl and i want her to happy..

"I love you nini" She look at me and show me her gummy smile.

"What's with a surprise i love youcs babe? did you do something?" She acuse and look at me frowning..

"Can't i say i love you to my girlfriend any time i want? and what's with a accusation nini.." I hold her hand and Derictly in her eyes and continue "you know how much i love you right? So nothing to be worried i won't cheat on you or anything that makes you hurt.. I only hurt you when i bang you hard in the bed tonight" I said whisper the last word and wink on her.. i saw her blushed and avoid my gaze.

After dinner and taking pictures with the gang we roam around the night city of paris and enjoy like we're always do. This is the last time we can enjoy like this before we face another chapter of our life if we enter our college life.. So we must enjoy this vacation.. More foods, dates, laughing and teasing and last is more sex time hihi 😏..

MANOBAN_1995🙉