-

"So who will look after baby lj later?" jennie ask to her twin sister while walking down stairs.

"Jisoo unnie" Ruby jane answered shortly.

"Are you kids ready to leave now?" The siblings nod their head.

Jisoo and GD immediately race towards the front sit and leave them chuckling. Jisoo and Gd are collage already but their behavior is like a 5th grader who always play around the house as if they are the youngest..

"Jennie the kim's invitee us to have a family dinner later please be good to your future husband"Mrs. kim inform as they enter the car.

"Im gonna hang out with my friends later mom.. Can we meet them another time?"

"No jen.. Your friends will understand if you can join them later.. you should prioritize your future husband"

"My only future husband is my lili nit that fag" She whisper to her self and set beside her sister.

"I heard that" Ruby jane said and smirk.. Jennie blushed in embarrassment and look outside the window to hide her face from her sister.

Whole ride is full of conversation of the twins and sometimes they're parents ask them what course in college they gonna take.

Jennie wants to be a lawyer and Ruby jane wanted to go in culinary school or be a designer well she's not yet sure what to take but atleast she have an options already.

Jennie's give her part by answering some questions but her mind is full of thoughts about what her parents well react later.

-

"Stop walking around lis your making me dizzy already" Seulgi whine looking at lisa who keeps walking back and fort since they arrived at the gym like waht she did earlier in the morning.

The gym is almost full already by the students and the parents who attend to support thier kids.

Lisa leave her parents earlier and join her friends who are standing near at the entrance of the gym waiting for their other friends.

"Sorry im just so nervous right now" Lisa Appologitiacally said and stop from walking. She stood beside seulgi and her best friend as she feel her pat her shoulder.

"Congratulations to us guys!" She back to her cheerful self and put her shoulder on her two friends who smiled in response to her.

"idiot where nit graduate yet manobal"

"I know that bear but we will later remember"

"Can you guys stop argruing in front of me" The two giggle.

"Where at your side chaeng not in your front"

"Maybe she's absent when the teacher teach us where is the side and front" Seulgi teased and earn a smack from chaeng.

"That's hurt chaeng!"

"Then shut up"

"Chae did jisoo text you if they near?" Chaeng nod her head on her best friend.

"Chillax manoban.. your like a nervous groom who's anxious as if your bride won't come" Chaeng jokingly said. Lisa tried herself not to smile but failed when seulgi laugh abnoxious echo'd in the gym..

"Yah! stop laughing they all looking at us.." chaeng warn seulgi and she instantly stop from laughing not because of chaeng but because of her girlfriend and jennie with her family who just arrived at the gym..

Lisa gulp hard seeing her girlfriend and her parents walking their way towards them.

"Hi guys" Jisoo greet them and approach her girlfriend and introduce to her parents that already know chaeng coz of their long term relationship and her parents love the girl so much..