I huffed and join the girl's on the couch while looking at the others who busy playing.

"So she come here to play not to see me" I muttered while looking at lisa hoping that she will noticed me..

Please notice me lili..

I smiled thanking gid for hearing my prayer when i saw here stop from playing and lok in my deriction. She wave her hands and smiled on me.

"Hey nini!" She said with a wink making me blushed on my sit. I was about to wave her back but she go back from playing again. I rolled my eyes and stood up pulling the girls and bring them outside.

"Im hungry" Chaeng said with a pout.

"You are always chaeng. What's new?" Irene said to chaeng while giggling .

"I regret coming her and be ignored with that chicken"

"Yah your right chae.. i want to choked a bear right now arg" Irene said while greeted her teeth.

"Don't be upset girls let's get our revenge later after they play..  Why don't we cook some food just only for us and swim?" I suggest making them all agreed.

-

We cooked some pasta, fries and some fried chicken, heat the dumplings irene brought and settle at the pool.

We also changed into swimming wear. I wear a red one piece swimsuit that's lisa's favorite.

"Wow jen you look so hot on that swimsuit.. I wonder what lisa's reaction if she saw you waering that" Solar complements me and giving me a wink.. I smirk and drink my coke..

"Let's eat now before the idiots come" I nod and join them on the table.. Irene put a wine on our glass before she held up her glass and ask us for a toss.

"For revenge on the idiots who ignored us!"

"For revenge! cheers!!" We click us glasses while laughing on what we said.

"I think they done playing already.  i didn't heard any noise anymore" Chaeng is right i didn't heard lisa's loud mouth anymore..

"I can't believed we finish all the food.. Im sure they hungry already and any minute they well look for us to ask some food but sorry not sorry.. its our time to ignored them" I look at the empty plates at the table and giggled.

"Serves them right" chaeng smirk and stood up from the chair and made her way to the pool. We follow her after and bring the wine and our glass.

"So how's the baby mama" Irene ask to Rj while drinking her wine.

"I feel worst every morning with moring sickness i feel but liam always makes ma feel better" Rj answered while drinking her juice coz she's not allowed to drink alcohol.

Minutes later the idiot come.. Lisa first approach us while waving her hands on us but she didn't had any response from us as we busy laughing while talking..

"Chaeng let's order so-. did you guy's eat without informing us?" Unnie ask in disbelief while looking at the empty plates on the table. We face her and answere in unison.

"uh-huh"

"Wow! how nice of you girls" She said sarcastically as she huffed on the edge of the pool, looking at her girlfriend who didn't even bother to give her a glance

"Nini" I heard lisa called me but i just ignored her.

"Nini im hungry" She called me again with a slow voice and i sure she's pouting with those sweet lips she have.. Come on jen stand on your ground and stop thinking those lips.. I mentally shook my head and continue to talk with my friends.