"And you also told me that the girl you like is already engage to someone making your heart ache like hell" My eyes widen and gasp.. O-kay I think im ready to die now..

"Don't get embarrassed i understand you mate, I once on your shoe before"

"Thankyou" I smiled

-

I was walking in the hall making my way in the classroom when someone called my name.

"Manoban!" I turn around to face suelgi who had a worried face.

i smiled at her..

"Hey seul what's up?" I ask her as she join me walking.

"Still hot dude.. How about you? And where did you go yesterday" She bombards me with question. I stop from walking and face her.

"In some friends house why?"

"We get worried a worried about you know specially je-"

"Walk faster seul we're getting late" I cut her off and walk past leaving her behind.

I don't want to hear those name right especially to see her. Im still hurt about yesterday and I'm not in the mood to talk about it now.

"Lis wait!"

I sigh when i enter the room seeing jennie already sitting on her chair.

See stop when from what her doing when she noticed my presense and look at me.

She immediately stood up from her sit and hug me.

"Im sorry lili please don't ignored me" She mumbled on my chest still hugging me tight.

"It's okay jen, don't worry" She pulled away and look derictly in my eyes.

"Where are you yester-"

"Hey mate!" She didn't finish her sentence when jane pop up from nowhere and peek on the door.

"Hey jane" I greet her . I saw jennie look in her deriction with a forrow brows.

"Oh my bad.. Im jane btw" Jane intruded herself looking at seulgi and jennie.

"Im seulgi" Seulgi waved her hand and smiled to jane.

Jennie's about to say something when jane motion her hand stop and talk.

"I know you already press no need to intruded yourself" Jane said and smiled to jennie but jennie just look at her blankly.

"I better get going now or im gonna late on my first class. Nice too meet you guys" She said and look at the two before she look in my deriction.

"See you later mate" She salute and walk away.

"Woah how did you knew that girl dude" Seulgi eyed me amused on jane's bubbly and friendly attitude.

"In the bar" I answer seulgi while side eyeing jennie who stabing her note book with her pen..

what's wrong with her.

-

After class the three of us go to the cafeteria to meet the other and eat our lunch.

"Monkey!!" Rosè stood up from her chair when she saw me meeting us halfway in the cafeteria and throw herself in me.

What's wrong with my friends who keeps on shouting my name everytime they saw me.

"Mate!" I groaned and face jane who's waving her hands on me, already sitting with some students or maybe her friends near at our table..

I saw jennie rolled her eyes and start to walk again towards our table.

"Did you know that girl monkey" Chipmunk ask me while walking.

"That's jane" Seulgi answered for me.

-

After i finished my food i excuse myself from the group and head to my special space to take a nap.

It's our vacant so i have a time to sleep and be peaceful here or not.

I heard some footstep but i just ignored it knowing it's only chaeng who will bug and annoyed me.

"Why are you here chaeng?" I ask eyes  closed but she didn't respond, so i rolled around to face her before i open my eyes.

I was surprised when i saw jennie instead of Chaeng..

What is she doing here? And how did she know im he- arg chipmunk!!

"What are you doing her jen?" I ask as i sit up wiping some leaves in my pants.

"Don't you want see me? are you ignoring me lili" I didn't anwer her.

"I miss you lili" She mumble slowly and look at me with a sad face..

I sigh and pulled her in my arms..

Whipped.. Yeah i am. Im not denying that so shot up mind. I battled with my mind.

I snapped out when i her some sob from her.. I was about to pulled away from her to look in her face but she hugged me tight stopping me from moving.

"I don't want to get engaged with him lili.. Those engagement is just arrange of our parents.. I don't want it lili" My heart ache hearing jennie cried like this but i can't help not to smiled knowing that she didn't like that jack ass.

I hug her tight while caressing her back as she snuggled on my neck while crying wetting my shirt.

"Im here for you nini.. Shh now everything will be fine.. Will figured it out okay" She nod .. I kiss her on the forehead before i pulled away feom the hug to dried her tears using my hanky.

"Thankyou lili"

"It's my pleasure nini.. You know that I'm always here for you right" She smiled but change it to pout when she remember waht happened last day.

"I was looking for you last day then yesterday, then i called you but you didn't answer your phone. I cried to sleep coz i feel that your ignoring me and it hurts me" I wipe hear tears by kissing it.

"Sorry im just-" I stop don't know how to explain that im hurt.

"You just what lili?" She ask confusely.

Fuck it!

"Im hurt.. when i heard that your engage on that asshole nini.. coz i like you and it hurts me knowing that you already engage to tae" There i gathered all my courage and confess what i feel for her..

"You like me lili?" She ask while blushing..

I nod my head.

"For real?" She ask again showing me her gummy smile..

"Ye-ah" I nervously said scratching the back of my head..

Then the next thing I know is jennie's already on top of me lips lock on my lips..

oh my god jennie kissed me.

She cup my face and look me in my eyes and said "i like you too lili"

MANOBAN1995_🙉