"Yeah but the kitten is persentent i can't say no" 'whipped' i heard him mumble before he exit on my room..

"Yah!! im not" I shout and run after him but he already drive away when i get down..

I got my helmet and keys and go to the garage and drive my way to the mall to meet the gang..

-

I don't know but im so eager to see those dumpling cheeks and gummy smile right now so after i park my bike i hurriedly made my way inside the mall..

I saw some girls eyeing and winking at me while walking but i didn't bother to give them some glance coz my eyes is already reserve for the certain someone sorry gurls ..

"Monkey here!!" My lips automatically smiled widelly when i saw Jennie waving her hands on me with those gummy smile that i love the most..

"Hey" Jennie great me and immediately clung in my arms.

"Hey sorry im late" I said and pinch her cheeks.

"It's okay" Im just looking in her eyes and i didn't realize that my eyes already travel to her face and i mentally lick my lipss when my gaze land in her lucios lips that i wonder what taste to kiss thos- Arggg!! stooop manoban

"Are you okay?" I snap out when i heard  her angelic vioce and give her my toothy smile that made her chuckle and mumble 'cute'.

"So you two done from your goofy-goofy there coz if not we will leave you here" Jisso unnie said with a frown that makes us blush coz our friends start to tease us.

"Why so grumpy unnie" Jennie let go from clinging in me and go to her sisters side..  I already miss her clinging on me but i don't  want that to be obvious so i just put my shoulder to my bestfriend as we start to go to the food court to buy our snacks for the cinema

"Chill unnie why so grumpy" I joked and stick my tongue out to jisoo unnie and i heard her groan .

-

"One bucket of chicken miss please" Jisoo unnie grinned while ordering her favorite food and didn't even realize that her girlfriend is already glaring at her until she look back to us and saw a furious chaeng.. oh-oh

"H-ey babe wh-at's wrong" She stutter and we all giggle on her state .. your dead now chicken.

"Is it required to grin like that to the waiter while ordering your food chu!" I saw jisoo gulp in nervousness while scratching the back of her head.

"Am so-rry babe it won't happen again. Im just excit-" chaeng cut her off.

"Excited to see that bitch!? tell me chu, are you cheating me?" Woah i don't know that chaeng can be this furious when she's jealous.

Jisoo sigh and hold chaeng in the hand.

"Im excited to order my chicken not to see the girl babe.. can you relax for a minute. I love you so much okay and don't ever thunk thay i will cheat on you" She finish her statement and kiss chaeng in the forehead.

I envy on their relationship.. i wish jennie and me can be like that too. But im not sure if jennie feels the same like i feel about her. How can you be mine kitten.

I look in her direction and i gulp when i saw her already looking at me and show me her gummy smile. Oh i love to see that every day. i smile on her to and playfully wink.

"Enough with the drama gays let's go now"

They decide to watch a horror movie and i don't have a problem about that coz im not a scaredy cat like kitten beside me who clinging on my arms from the start of the movie until it ends. Sometimes she lean on my shoulder or hide on my back and im not complaining at all coz i really enjoying it and wish that the movie will play long to enjoy this moment.