XX

and to think I started this chapter with only 30k. I seriously love you guys, and I'm so happy you've shown support over these past several months. I would like to continue this story now, even with slow updates. I don't want to feel guilty anymore.

Wooo!! Chapter 20!!! 🥳

tbh up I never thought I'd get this far. I never even thought I'd get 20 reads, let alone 30k!!!!! I love you guys sm for all the support. even when I feel like I HATE my writing, y'all are always there to remind me that I'm still learning as I go along, even if you don't know it :))

I know this is kinda dramatic for only 20, but it's a milestone for me since I started this damn book in DECEMBER 2018!!!! that feels like a million years ago.

anyway, thank you guys so much for your continuous support! I love you all, and enjoy it!! ❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~

 (Again, not very fitting photo ://)

I trudged through the rest of the day while trying to ignore the burning sensation in my throat that wouldn't seem to go away.

The funniest thing about the rest of my day, though, was seeing Pansy and Theo's faces when they noticed me talking to Blaise, but not them. They just hung their mouths open and started spluttering random words and defensive sounds. They even gave Blaise a death stare now and again.

At one moment when they were being particularly loud, I looked them right in the eyes, pulled a mocking pouty face, and dragged my finger down my cheek in a faux cry. Theo just rolled his eyes, but Pansy looked ready to unleash fury on me. And she almost did. Blaise had to dig his elbow in between her shoulder blades to get her shrill voice to stop echoing through the halls.

"OW!" she shrieked. I hid my face in my hands while everyone within a mile radius turned to look at whatever giant bird just squawked. She whipped her head around and stared daggers into Blaise's face. He snorted and turned to continue our conversation while Pansy glared in the other direction.

~^~^~^~^~^~

It wasn't until we walked into our room that Pansy snapped. She stalked behind us as we strolled in, and quietly shut the door. And then she just stood there with her arms crossed until we scattered across the room and settled.

"You done?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"Nope," Blaise replied. "I'm still getting comfy." He smirks and fixes his position on his bed for another minute, staring at Pansy the entire time. She scrunched her eyebrows and watched him, not wanting to break eye contact the entire time.

"Done!"

She cleared her throat and intertwined her fingers behind her back. She stood tall as she prepared to speak. We braced ourselves for her screaming fit.