First time

*Markhyuck*
*smut*

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Mark ran into the bathroom and shut and locked the door.

He grabbed the cold counter tightly as he tried his best to control himself.

He didn't know how much longer he could take this.

Every time his boyfriend Haechan would touch him he would go crazy.

Mark wants to fuck the boy into oblivion so bad but sadly his small adorable boyfriend.....

was a virgin.

Mark didn't want to push the boy he loved so much.

Losing your V card can be hella scary and painful especially for a guy and Mark understood that.

So he held in his hormones and took care of himself.

Mark rested his head against the counter as his dick throbbed against his sweatpants.

He was sleeping next to his boyfriend when the smaller let out a small moan in his dream and it sent Mark over the edge.

Mark knew he had to give the smaller time, and he was willing to wait.

Even if he had to suffer.

"Mark you're coming to the party right?" His friend Johnny said over the phone.

"Yeah me and Haechan will be there."

"Yesss ok see you there midget."

Mark rolled his eyes as the call was ended.

He put his phone into his pocked and walked into his bedroom.

He smiled lightly when he saw his beautiful boyfriend fluff up his hair in the mirror.

He walked up behind the smaller and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Haechan giggles and turned his head to kiss the others cheek.

"I'm ready to go." The brown haired boy said.

Mark nodded and let go of the boy.

"Haechan."

The smaller turned around and looked at the taller. His face was serious.

"Yes?"

Mark sighed and grabbed the boy's cheeks and lightly pecked hips lips.

"This is a frat party. Some of the people there are known for roofing or drugging drinks so please don't set your drink down or wander to far from me."

Mark pushed a piece of the smaller's hair out of his eyes.

"You are a beautiful boy and I know a lot of sick fucks would love to take advantage of you so be careful."

Haechan smiles lovingly.

"God you're so sweet. I don't deserve you babe, but I will be careful I promise." The boy said as he softly kissed the boy.

"Ok." Mark said with a smile.

The two arrived at the party. The smell of drugs and alcohol filled the house.

They both pushed their way to the crowd and finally found their friend.

"Fuckkkkk so many people." Haechan whines out and Mark nodded in agreement.

They sat next to their friends.

"Wow you all are already drunk." Mark said to his friend on the couch.