Chapter 11

"Tzuyu, I'm here! I'm so sorry I'm late" Naeun said with a smile as she headed towards the bar.

"It's ok, ummm the pulled pork sliders just came out for table 8 and don't serve anymore to this guy because he is pretty hammered" I explained to her, scooping the apron over my head.

My hair falling back against the cotton material and caught on the neck piece. I rolled out the apron and placed it in my bag as I rushed out.

Pairs of eyes following me as I headed towards the dingy exit. I felt a grimy hand grasp my forearm

"Where are you going?" a slurred voice said. I was immediately filled with fear.

I attempted to snake my arm out of his grip only causing him to grip harder and raise his voice.

"WHERE YOU ARE GOING? I juuuuust want to talk to youuuuuu" he said with a smirk. His breath reeked of alcohol.

"Please let me go," I pleaded.

"CMON I KNOW SOMEWHERE WE CAN GO" He yelled over the deafening music.

"Cmon dude, go home" I heard a deep voice say.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" the man replied.

"Someone you would not want to mess with" Jungkook threatened.

The drunkard began laughing hysterically before collapsing to the floor.

I looked over at Jungkook in shock,

"I didn't even touch him," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

I coldly placed the canned soda in his face. He shot me a puzzled look

"Take it," I said softly, taking his hand and placing it in his possession. I lifted the hood over my jacket.