Then we both bid bye to them and Left to our home..

As soon as we went home.. Dadi made us to eat dinner and after that i went my room.. Sleep slowly adapted my eyes with her images in my mind..

POV ends..

Puru's POV..

After prags came towards us completing her performance.. This ashwin started his flirtings with her.. And not only with her but also with bulz.. I was really annoyed by his flirtings.. I know that he is not that bad as I react now... Abhi once told about him.. He is really kindhearted but at the same time flirt.. Ok everyone is not same.. Then me and abhi planned to separate the trio.. I don't know why abhi want to separate them.. But I thought he just wants to help me seeing my restless state.. That's not important now.. As we planned we execute that.. Then when eating our lunch.. Prags cried little but she managed by lieing that the food is spicy.. But I know about her.. She loves to eat spicy.. I gestured her is she really ok or not.. She gestured me that she's ok.. But I'm not convinced with her answer.. So I thought to sort it out later..

Then we went parking lot.. Bulz told that she'll came with ashwin.. My possessiveness came out and I asked her join us.. Then we hopped into our car and started to drove..

"Uhmm!!  Munchkin.. You look stunning today.." I said with low voice that couldn't be hear by abhi and prags... She blushed lowering her head..

"So now only u have time to say this.." She too  said with low voice and with fake anger.. I chuckled

"What to do?? U only don't have time to talk with me.." I said with little anger remembering ashwin..

"What!! But when!" She said little loudly with surprised tone..

"U spent ur time with ur cousin.. U didn't even care to look at me..😒" I said with a annoyed face.. She chuckled..

"Aww boo!! U looking so cute!" She said and pinched my cheeks..

Damn!! She knows very well how to calm me!!

"Don't try these tricks to calm me.." I said with a grin..

"☹️boooooo!!!" She whined like a bambino.. Aww!! So cute!!

She suddenly jerked like she remembered something..

"Boo!! I know.. U got jealous with ashwin.. Isn't it?" She asked with a naughty grin..

Smart girl!!

"N.. No.. No.. Bulz!! Noth.. Nothing like.. U.. Think..!!" I stumbled.. Her grin grown wider..

"Really boo!! Then why are you stammering now! And why r u addressing me with my name instead of munchkin.. haan??" She said confidently with a smirk.. I wrinkled my lips😏..

Then turned my concentration fully on driving saying "don't disturb me munchkin.. I'm driving now" She chuckled "okay.. Okay.. I leave you now.. But don't think that I'll leave this topic here!" She winked and after few minutes she yawned and slept..

She's such a kid.. Naughty kid!! I smiled at myself thinking her.. Then we reached abhi's home.. I turned to wake them up..

Abhi slowly opened his eyes but baby is sleeping peacefully in his shoulder like he is her favorite teddy bear.. I saw them with little shock.. Because instead they r friends in childhood.. Now they didn't even talk properly.. So only.. But I know they were too tired.. I smiled at them.. Abhi cleared his throat to wake her up.. But she snuggled more to him.. I chuckled seeing my sleeping beauty.. I patted her while munchkin woke up amd rubbing her eyes..