TVD season 2 episode 14

Chapter 9: "Crying Wolf

Third Person's POV 

Briar lays in her bed, not wanting to do anything, today or ever. She hears someone knocking on her door. She covers herself as someone sat down on her bed. 

"Um. Damon told me. Why didn't you say something?" She uncover herself to see Stefan there. 

"Like I said to Damon, I don't know, what or why or how. That's the problem, Stefan." 

"Right. I'll get you some blood. Animal blood." She nods as he left. Her phone went off as it was Elijah. 

She grab sage and burns it, "Apné sà mene." While the sage is burning, she answers the phone. 

"Elijah. What a pleasure, I'll go straight to the point, what do you want?" 

"Little-"

"You have lost your rights to call me, 'Little One'." 

"All right. I was wondering if you're going to be in the Lockwood's mansion?" 

"Nope. I'm banned going alone." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean is I murdered someone after Rose die. Remember Rose?" 

He was silence on the other side of the phone. 

"Of course, I remembered her. I deeply apologize for your loss, Briar. But you have family beside your brothers. You have me, as well." 

"Whatever I'm not going regardless. I am staying home and detoxing myself before I turned off my humanity, understand?" 

Elijah clears his throat, "Understood." Then he hung up. she pick up the sage let the water, as it soak it, completely destroy the small boundary spell. 

She hears Stefan coming in as she went back to bed. He came in gave her blood. 

"Thanks." 

"No problem. I'll be gone all day. Damon will be here, ok?" 

She nods and he kissed her head, "You know it's ok, to feel, you know that? We'll figure it out, together." 

"Yeah, I do. I rather be in the tombs with Katerina- I mean Katherine, then stay here detoxing myself." She said as her twin brother nods and left her. 

She peacefully drank her animal blood as she hear Damon's new toy leaving and Alaric arriving. Once she had finished, she forced herself to downstairs. 

As they talked in parlor room, Damon stares at her as she enters the kitchen and back to the stairs. 

"Briar." She stops as her brother calls her. She walks to them. 

"Hey Alaric." 

"Hey you, you're fail-. Never mind, as I was saying there's this historical society thing at the Lockwoods." 

"Where's Elijah's the Guest of Honor." Damon pointed out 

"Tell me you're gonna kill him at the tea party."