𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 ━━━━ ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

Start from the beginning

Iris Lilith Fausto was what her peers would call a nightmare. Iris was a beautiful young girl that rather observe than take action. She wasn't always like that. She used to always speak up, voicing her opinions on everything. She cared about everything. So, she hoped that everyone would listen. Her peers hated it. They hated everything about her, from her talking or just her presence. Then, she changed. She stopped caring. That didn't stop them from hating but it stopped her from feeling hurt by it.

Harry James Potter is just as much as a "nightmare" as Iris. Mainly due to his cousin, who encouraged the hate Harry had. His cousin who had bullied Harry since the day they could walk. Harry never fully blamed him, he thought that Dudley should not be at fault for his parents teaching. Because of his Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon, he was never talkative. He talked when he felt it was needed. Which he needed to do a lot more with his aunt and uncle.

Draco Lucius Malfoy had always been a horror. Because he was such a horror, he wondered what it was like to have true friends. His parents had practically paid for the two that followed him around like a puppy without an owner. Sure he seen Theodore and Blasie at balls and events but they weren't friends. After a while Draco pretend those two puppies were his friends. His father smirked proudly as he did. Draco was going take his father proud smirk off his face. As he did he'll make real friends.

 As he did he'll make real friends