chapter 6: meeting the fire Lord.

Começar do início

And azula said.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love seeing you manipulate people into doing whatever you want without the use of brute Force???. It's so romantic. Yet oh so frightening as well. And that's why I love you so much."

And naruto said.

"I know you do. That's why I do it.
Because I know exactly what turns you on my lovely fire blossom. With you and your friends by me and my sister we will destroy the hidden leaf village and watch it burn into ashes."

Azula was once again turned on but she knew the rules and laws of her family that she's not allowed to have children outside of marriage which she couldn't wait for her father to approve of.

It would only further their goals of making zuko's ascension To the throne all the more easier to accomplish.

In a way..it benefits them both.
For naruto he got to fall in love and be happy while getting his revenge at the same time. And for zuko and azula.
They would get to mend the sibling bond they never had as children.

Ty li then said.

"This is going to be so much fun to watch!!!. It's scary yet so romantic in a sadistic crazy kind of way. But still so much fun!!!!."

And Mai said.

"Ty li... you think everything that we do is fun. You never once taken anything like this seriously before.

Didn't you here what Lord ozai said.
If he loses the Agni Kai he loses his life at the hands of the fire Lord.
And azula's hand in marriage."

And ty li said with a deflated expression on her face.

"OH right... sorry. I missed that part.
Your always such a kill joy Mai!!!.
When will you learn to lighten up a little bit and find a love interest of your own as well???. I'm sure zuko's more then willing to go on a date with you~. What do you think azula???."

And azula said.

"I think you and my brother would make a very beautiful couple Mai.
Especially since you have always had a crush on him as children am I right??~."

Mai just blushed a bright red and turned her head away in denial as if trying not to admit their claims were correct. Naruto then said.

"Well well. This is interesting news.
I've never known this before. I'm going to guess that you still want to be with zuko more then anything in the world am I right???.

You would do anything for him. Give anything to be with him???. Even die for him right??. Whatever zuko asked you would do to please him no matter what it took wouldn't you??~."

And Mai said as she finally couldn't take it anymore.

"ALRIGHT FINE!!!. YES YOUR RIGHT!!.
I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ZUKO!!.
I'D EVEN MARRY HIM AND HAVE A CHILD WITH HIM IF HE WANTED TO!!.THERE I SAID IT ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!??."

And naruto said.

"Of course I'm happy. Because guess who just heard everything you just said....and he's standing right behind you over there... hello zuko. You will be happy to know that I've gained your father's trust and he believes I'm going to lead his armies Against your friends and you in the final battle."

Mai then turned around and was sweating like crazy Because zuko's just heard everything she said as they were now face to face and zuko asked.

Is it true Mai???. Would you really do anything for me???. Even give your own life to protect me???. Even start a family together with me as my wife??."