15 minutes later ***

I was minding my own business getting ready to get out the shower .. I was letting the last few suds rinse from my body and down the drain. When I felt it ... his presence behind me. I felt him press his lips to my shoulder ... literally setting my body in edge... I slightly lean my head to the right a little giving him more access as he put his hands on the wall leaning over me a little trapping me between him and the wall. "Poppa you said don't start nothing." He laughs in my ear but it's low & sexy ... "I'm not starting nun though ... I'm just finishing what you started in the car and the elevator. And what I tell you was gon' happen when I got you to this room mama?" He started smirking as the realization hits me and smiles searching my face as I whirl around to see his face. " ... I'm finna eat you alive." I don't even have a chance to react because he bends down and snatches me up by the back of my thighs making me wrap my arms around his neck to keep my balance as my back meets the wall and he pushes me up closer to his mouth until the back of my knees are resting on his shoulders. When he's balanced me good enough he presses my legs open and he growls into my center. Gathering my thoughts my breath catches in my throat and try to ask him "But what about meeting your sister & Mo- (gasps) .... shit." He wastes no time getting straight to business as he eats at my center like I'm his last meal and he's starving.

Bashar
The sounds of her moans and the water that is still running is like music to my ears. It hasn't even been 6 minutes and she's already came  twice in my mouth... but I'm not finished ... she keeps begging and trying weakly to push my head away but that just pushes me harder cause I want her to keep coming. She fighting against herself because she tries to push me away but then grinds right back into me. I'm slowly but surely learning her body and I know she's close to climax number 3 when her legs start to tremble in my hands and she whimpers trying to push my head as I attach my lips to her clit slurping her from top to bottom. Just as I taste her sweet juices on my tongue she squirmed letting out a deep breath she was holding and a high pitch squeal as I slurp harder making her jerk forward into my mouth and push at my head I slap my hand on her ass hard and her scream gets caught in her throat and when she gets her breath back she whines "Papi... I can't ... no more." She wouldn't stop shaking around my shoulders her breathing ragged... I kiss her middle one last time making her hips buck as I let her slide down the wall still reeling from the pleasure I just gave her. When her feet touched the floor her legs gave out still shaking. "Clean yourself up baby. I'm done for now ... we gotta go mama." She glares at me from under her thick lashes and when she could form a sentence "B-B-Boy f-fuck y-youuu!" I smile as I wrap my towel around my waist "Damn I didn't just have yo legs shaking but now you stuttering too? 1 goes to Papi Locosta ... 0 points for Reanna." She throws her middle finger up in my direction as she tries to stand "Get out!" I laugh as she lifts her shampoo in the air like she gone launch it at me ... I dip to the other side of the glass "Just wait 'til I lay the Woo stick on yo ass... say it wit me... STRAIGHT to sleep!" I laugh when she glares at me through the glass "Hurry up baby...  I have a meeting."

25-30 minutes later ***

She's finally done getting dressed and she looks so good in her black high waisted jeans and her blue  distressed crop top and she had on my Woo chain with some furry blue and black slides and some tv screen shades. And she top it off with a bun with some of her curls falling forward framing her face with some diamond studded earrings. She walks over and sprays her fragrance on her body after I help her put on her Apple Watch and grab her DIOR bag. She walks up to me looking every bit of good "Money or black card?" I just look her contemplating on whether we should even leave cause I can always reschedule. "Both." She smiles tipping up as I lean down kissing her softly making her moaning slightly when I tugged on her bottom lip letting it pop back in place. "I wish you still tasted like me a little bit." She throws me off with that one and she goes to walk past me and I smack her ass making her bite her lip looking over her shoulder at me as I grab the car keys walking towards her as she opens the door "Don't even stress bout dat Babygirl they'll taste like you again as soon as we get back tonight." She smiles pulling down her shades as she enters the hallway pressing the down button on the elevator when she  reached it.