Beloved?!

"Beloved?! What's that?!" I exclaim. Sarah just sighs and smacks her forehead.

Blake just blushes and keeps smiling guiltily, "it's another term for soul-mate." 

I open my mouth wide and just stare at him, who-da-thunk? I point my myself, "so to just make sure, I'm your beloved?"

Blake just nods and looks back at his sister, "what do you want?"

"I don't even remember what I came here for."

Blake waves his hands, "go away then." Emily rolls her eyes, but obeys.

"Well, this is awkward!" I say very awkwardly. I try to get up once again, even though I'm handcuffed. I shrugged, "welp I tried lol"

"Did you just say lol?"

I look at Blake weirdly, "yes? You act like people don't say lol outloud?"

"People usually don't."

"Hm, that's wack."

Blake just sighs. "So... What's up with me being your beloved, I'm assuming you're not human."

I then heard a 'nope!' come from outside the door. "Go away Emily!"

Emily comes back in, "no, I wanna be here for your explanation. Like why did you kidnap her? We literally go to the same school and everything. Why couldn't you have been like any other vampire/werewolf book like this and ya know, get to know her first?"

Blake rubs the back of his neck embarrassed, "I honestly did not think that far." I scoff "Clearly."

Blake slowly turns to look at me, "since I kidnapped you I might as well explain what we are."

I nod at him encouragingly as if to say, 'go on'. 

"Me and my family are vampires and every vampire gets a beloved, and you Rain are mine."

I rolled my eyes, "We already established I'm your beloved. BUT VAMPIRES?! DOES EDWARD EXIST CAN I MEET HIM?!" Both Emily and Blake slap their foreheads simultaneously, Blake sighed, "No Rain, Edward does not exist." 

I cry dramatically into my hands. "WHY?!" I look up, "since ya know this whole thing was stupid as we established earlier, you should probably take me home so we don't have any problems. Because, ya know, YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!" I rub my throat, I've never yelled this much in my life. LOL jk, I def have but meh. 

Blake and Emily looked at eachother. "She does have a point Blake, we're only creating more problems for us in the end."

Blake then sighs, "Here's your phone. You might want to text your mom and tell her you were at a friends house and your phone was dead and so you couldn't tell her." He then hands me my phone and I do that. My mom didn't even text me through this entire ordeal, but it wasn't anything new. She knows if I were to actually get kidnapped they'd give me back in no time.

I look up at Blake, "Can you pls unlock me." I give him my puppy eyes. He then pulls out the key and unlocks me. 

I stand up, "FREEDOM!" 

"Let's get you home I guess."

A few minutes later it was me, Emily, and Blake in a car. I couldn't tell you what kind of car it was because I don't know cars. About 30 minutes later we were pulling up to my house and I got out. 

"Bye Emily! I'll see you at school tomorrow!"

I walk in the door and am greeted by my brother's lovely face. "Hey fuck face, I'm going to bed."

"Language!" I hear from the kitchen. I laugh, walking to my room. I shut the door, change into my pjs and lay on my bed. 

So vampires huh.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's been so long since I've updated, and sorry it's still not long but hey I'm here now so here's your update! 

I sort of wanna change the title but ugh I'm not good at naming things, any suggestions?