II

He stopped after a while got tired or thought I was dead, I guess. I blacked out for a while after that and when I woke up, I phoned the only person who I thought could help me. Carlys phone rang and rang and rang, just as I was about end the call she answered. I cried my eyes out describing how he hit me over and over in the ribs. How, once I was on the floor, he strangled me to the point where I felt my neck barely holding on. And how he kicked me so hard he tore open my stomach and broke six of my ribs.

I distinctly remember muttering this Carrie, please come get me. Please. I just I want to leave and to stay and to just have him look and feel the way I feel every time he hits the shit out of me. She didnt come and Patrick never came home. The police called me the next day and stated that he had been arrest and would probably spend the rest of his life behind bars due to all this dumb shit his drunk ass had done. So, the court date had been set up. I testified as well as Carly and thankfully it was kept out of the media and all that jazz.

It turned out that my mother overdosed on some or another thing and had made me a trust fund who only I could access. And that paved my way forward. I moved into my first house, with Carly at that and we went to collage together, but the one person missing was Jake. I hadnt heard from him or seen him in six weeks, so I started moving on with my life until my first day of classes. He popped up on my front porch insisting he drive me because we have the same schedule. Naturally, I slapped him, twice on the same cheek and then stormed past him to his car.

He was begging me to talk to him for two and a half weeks and I wouldve gone longer if it hadnt been for THE kiss. My first kiss. As per usual Carly dragged me off to a party like she normally did on a Friday evening. I reluctantly got dressed in my little black dress with my converse and a black leather jacket. When we stepped foot into the sorority house, I knew I would regret it. Because this was Beckys sorority. And that is one person I fucking hate. She is a whore. Plain and simple. Ive noticed how she hangs on every guy with a working penis and that includes Jake. And just because I am ignoring him doesnt mean my feelings for him just evaporated.

Once he notices my glare her moves away from her and towards me. Into the sluts I see. STDs must be your thing now. I say venomously. Jake eyes me a while longer, humour dancing around in his beautiful blue eyes.

Jealous and feisty about it too. Not going to lie baby girl, big turn on. He says smirking. I roll my eyes and turn away from him leaving.

I shouldve just stay fucking home. I mutter walking away. He catches up to me and grabs my hand, pulling me impossibly close to him, dropping his drink on the floor.

If you hadnt, I wouldnt have been able to tell you how beautiful you are. He whispers so close to my lips I can feel his hot breath on my lips. Rolling my eyes, I glare at him, Youve been saying that the last two weeks. It gets old.

He chuckles and suddenly grabs my face kissing me hard. My hands grab on to his jacket and I pull him close. His soft and plump lips move effortlessly against mine and I open my mouth to him as soon as he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. A loud moan escapes my throat as his tongue moves over mine in a battle too wonderful to describe. I pull away gasping for air and begging my throbbing core to calm down. Jake places a soft kiss below my ear before nipping it. Before I know what hits me, I cant stop the words leaving my mouth.

Make love to me. I gasp. Jake stills for a while just staring at me and I start apologising immediately as my embarrassment intensifies. Jake stops my babbling with a hard kiss then proceeds to lead me to his car. On the ride to his apartment, my nerves get the best of me as my hands shake. Jake reaches over and envelopes my hand in his and places sweet, calming kisses on the back of my hand and my knuckles before placing both out hands in his lap.

Once we arrive at his apartment block, he takes us right to the top. You live in the penthouse! I practically scream. He just smirks at me and leads me through the front door directly to his room. I barely get a chance to take anything in because he grabs the lapels of my jacket and pulls me in for a mouth-watering, knee knocking kiss. Do you have any idea how long I have wanted you. No one else compares in the slightest to you. I cant even get hard, but then one look from you and I have to go to the bathroom to pump one out. Fuck you are so incredibly sexy, and you dont even know the half of the things I want to do to you.

Not giving me a chance to reply, he rips my clothes from my body and throws me on the bed, making me giggle. In a flash he is naked and on top of me, catching my giggles as his lips meet mine. Pushing me into the bed, his hand travel to my naked weeping core where he rubs and pinches my clit before slipping one of his big long fingers in me. After a few pumps and feather light kisses on my nipples my core tightens, and I explode under him. Horrified I watch him lick my juices off of his finger before stimulating my clit again. This is going to hurt a bit baby girl, but I promise it will feel good.

He lifts himself up and while rubbing my clit aligns his member, watching me as he slowly slips into me, little by little, pulling out before moving back in. I wince at the pain and squeeze my eyes shut. Jake stills once he is completely inside me to give me a chance to somewhat get accustom to his size. A simple I have a fucking huge dick wouldve helped me a lot you assho-

I am cut off as he pulls out of me before pushing back into the hilt, making me moan in pain and pleasure. Gradually he speeds up as I scrape my nails down his back and before I know it, I feel my release coming. I clench so hard around him that it triggers his release and I moan as his hot cum spurts into me. His pumps slowdown and he falls down on top of me while I lightly run my hands over the welts I created on his back. He lifts his head and smiles cheekily at me as he says, I wanted to do this since that day I walked in on you taking a shower.