•4•

It's been about three days since we got back from our first doctors appointment. Everything has been going very well around here.

Maggie already started planning the two parties and the way she is going to decorate the nursery. She is definitely very excited about everything.

The boys have been trying to help us pick out names, but we haven't really found any we like yet. Brandon thinks that we should name the baby Chloe if it's a girl. Edwin wants Shawn and Zion likes Violet for a girl. Nick hasn't really said what he thinks, but Allison and I hate all the ideas.

Right now everyone is sitting around the table eating dinner. We simply got postmates once again. That's all we ever eat.

"Do you know what I find so funny?" Zion asks as he walks into the kitchen. I didn't even know he left the kitchen if I'm being honest.

"What?" I ask.

"That Allison is eight weeks along."

I furrow my eyebrows and I start laughing lightly, "Why is that so funny?"

"Well if you think about it," he says. "You basically conceived the baby August 14th."

"And?" Allison asks.

"Birthday sex," he says as he sits down.

Everyone starts laughing and I can feel my
face heat up. I guess I never thought of it that way. The baby was technically conceived on my birthday. And he's not wrong. Allison and I did have sex on my birthday.

"Austin was getting some!" Nick yells.

I roll my eyes, "Oh, would you all shut the hell up?"

"Wait," Brandon says, "We were still on tour."

"Please tell me you didn't do it on the fucking bus!" Edwin says.

I smirk, "You all have done it on the bus before. I've caught Brandon and Edwin like ten times now."

"Shh," Maggie says. "That's fucking confidential. Don't tell them what we do."

Everyone starts laughing super hard. This is why I love living with these idiots. It's always fun and games. We always know how to have fun. I couldn't be more blessed with them.

We all start to get quiet and then there is a small knock on the door. Nick stands up, "It's most likely Haley." Haley is Nick's girlfriend. They have been dating for about a month now. We all really like her. I feel like she's already a part of the whole family.

Nick walks to the front door, but nobody goes with him. Food is too important. "So who are we all inviting?" Maggie asks.

I chuckle, "You never stop, do you?"

"No," she says. "This whole thing needs to be absolutely perfect."

"Well obviously our families," Allison says.

"Except my dad," I chime in. I don't exactly get along with my dad. I haven't seen him in five years now. He left my mom and never turned back. I think he lives in Florida, but I really don't know. Nor do I care.

"Right," Maggie says. "I wasn't planning on inviting him anyways. How about...?"

Maggie is then cut off by Nick yelling my name from the door. Why does he need me? Dumb bitch probably broke something once again.

I get up and I start to walk to the front door. Right as I leave I can hear Maggie start to talk about everything again with Allison.

Once I'm at the door I see Nick talking to someone. I can't see the person yet, but her voice sounds so familiar to me.