Chapter 4

The next morning Ruby woke up to the sun shining in her eyes as Oscar was looking around their surroundings when the smell of something good came to her nose. "Ah good morning pettel you hungry?" he said as he came over to her she could only nod before she looked at what was cooking. It was a big fat hair of some kind. She quickly ate what she could before they started walking. "How long do you think it'll take for us to get to the nearest village?" she asked as they started on their way "hmm about i would say 12 to 13 weeks at most so a month?" she gave a grone before she heard him giggling "well at least look at it this way we don't have to worry about the others seeing us especially when i do this!" he said before he kissed her right on the lips. "Ok ok you're right this i'll be fun!" she said as they walked along.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN!

It had been eleven weeks since the train crashed and things were going well except for the fact that ruby was getting sick. She would wake up every morning puking her guts out and she for some reason had a great sense of smell. so he always told her that the first thing they were going to do once they made it to the City was that he was going to take her to the doctor. So despite all her arguments against it saying she was fine he had finally convinced her to go. It wasn't long before they saw the bright lights of the medium sized town. Which of course ment they could actually rest and recharge after their eleven week journey. "R-ruby look up!" Said Oscar in an Enthusiastic voice. Slowly but surely she looked up in her weary state and as she saw the lights she didn't know why but she started to cry grabbing Oscar's hand "we really did it didn't we!" She said, wiping away her tears.
"Ya we did!" He said as he brought them into a side hug "now let's get going!" He said as he grabbed her hand pulling her down the slight hill into the city.

They quickly went into town to find a good place to stay the night which they found pretty fast since there were many hotels in the Area. They didn't have much stuff but what they did have they dictated to drop off in their room it was 6:04 and the sun was beginning to set so Oscar dictated to go get food while ruby like she promised went to the doctor. It took her a little bit to find it but once she did the place was empty except for the two people in the waiting room when a little boy came out with what ruby could only assume to be his father. The parents quickly thanked the doctor and left the building before the doctor Caught sight of ruby. "Oh hello dear what can I help you with?!" She asked about getting Ruby's attention. She appeared to be young about in her 20's and she had a very sweet look about her. "Oh um hello I just came to see if someone could check me out because I haven't been feeling well for the past couple weeks.

The doctor gestured for Ruby to follow her as they went through the door. "Of course so tell me what are your Symptoms? Oh and by the way my name is Sylvia" She asked ruby as she started to wash her hands. "Oh well I keep throwing up and my sense of smell has improved and I'm just always weak!" At that ruby had noticed that the doctor was deep in thought
"Hmmm could it be? No she's too young! Well I guess there's only one way to find out!" Ruby could barely hear the words Sylvia was saying and had begun to get nervous but before Ruby could say anything Sylvia spoke.
"Here take this and when you're done leave it in the box in the wall ok!" She said shoving a small plastic cup into Ruby's hands "the bathroom is right over there!" She said pointing down the hall.
Ruby quickly walked into the bathroom and did what she had to do and she walked back to the room and told Sylvia she was done.
Then Ruby just sat there waiting to see what was wrong with her when ten or so minutes went by and the door finally opened. She had a small stack of papers in her hands as she looked through each of them and gave a small node "I see?!" Was the only thing she could say before she turned to ruby. "W-what is it that there is something wrong?" There was a moment of silence before Sylvia Spoke those next words changed Ruby's life forever.
"Miss rose your pregnant..."

Sorry I know this one is short but I'm glad and thankful for all your support!