𝟥𝟫. 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌?

Start from the beginning

Don't reject his offer, San, just take it.

San's eyes followed two figures from the side, clasping the pillow tighter at the feeling of a pair of hands-on his bruised hips, tears welling up in his eyes. He looks back at the guy in front of him, his fingers out of the blonde's mouth as he unbuckles his pants.

Open your mouth, San, just take it.

"N-No," San shook his head, going to bury his face back into the pillow, but the guy grabbed a handful of his hair, yanking his head up from the roots as the guy behind him slammed inside without a warning. "O-Ow! Wait, I—" San choked from the intrusion in his mouth, sobbing as the guy in front of him pressed his head down, not caring that San couldn't breathe, choking around him.

Enjoy what they're doing to you, San, just take it.

"Atta boy." He breathes out through a moan, throwing his head back.

You have no say in this, San. He doesn't like it when they're rough because they never take no for an answer. Just take it.

*
November 7th, 1980. | Friday, 8:06 AM.

"Good morning, Yeosangie," Yeosang hummed in response, writing in his small notebook that he always carried around with him. "What are you doing?" San asked, smiling small at the brunette.

"Writing," Yeosang replied shortly, writing his last sentence before looking up at the blonde, smiling. "About you."

"Me?" San questioned, taking a seat by Yeosang, peeking over his arm. "What are you saying?"

"All the things I admire about you," Yeosang slides the notebook in San's direction, allowing the blonde to read it. "I'm already on the third page."

"You," San looks up at Yeosang, "Mean all of this?"

"Of course, Sannie," Yeosang chuckles, eyes forming in slight crescents from his grin. "Can't I admire my best friend?" Heat rushes to San's cheeks, his eyes gradually falling to the brown notebook sitting on the table, lightly humming in response. Yeosang seemed pleased with his reaction, pleased that San knows someone appreciates him before his eyes landed on a bruise running along San's neck. "Ah, San—"

"I have somethin' to say to ya'," Jongho slams his hand on the table, startling the brunette while San's lips turned upward. "It's important, so listen up."

"What is it, Jonggie?" San asked, never noticing the lingering eyes on his neck. "Are you going to tell us your biggest secret?"

"I don't have a secret, doofus," Jongho growled, flipping off the blonde, earning a light giggle in response. "I was gonn' ask if... if you guys wann' come to a birthday party... with me."

"Party?" Yeosang questioned, tilting his head to the side, blinking at Jongho. "Whose birthday?"

"My little sister's," Jongho answered, shrugging his shoulders as he scratched the back of his head. "She wanted me to invite you and San."

"That's so sweet of her!" San exclaims with his arms in the air, smiling brightly. "How old is she turning? I'll make sure to buy the best gift for the best girl!"

Jongho rubs his forehead, already knowing San is going to give him a headache from his cheerfulness. "MiMi, she's turnin' seven."

"Ah, well, I guess it's not an option. I'll stop by for a little while before it gets dark." Yeosang said, his lips shaping into a sweet smile before huffing when San wrapped a heavy arm around his shoulder.