𝟨. 𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗇, 𝖱𝖾𝖽.

Kim Hongjoong.
April 20th, 1980. | Sunday, 1:35 PM.

        "Wooyoung-ah, please stop skipping class

        "Wooyoung-ah, please stop skipping class. The teachers won't leave me the heck alone 'cuz they know I'm the only person you'll 'listen' to," Hongjoong begged, rubbing his temples in annoyance when the younger male stuck his tongue out at him then proceeded to skate away. It has approximately been a month since Wooyoung and Hongjoong friendship bloomed, and since Hongjoong attended school, to which — surprisingly, Hongjoong never got bored of Wooyoung's presence.

Sure, the occasional hand-holding and random kisses on Hongjoong's cheek, chin, and forehead threw the older off to which he'll yell at the younger boy making Wooyoung pout with his head down then whimpers as if he were a dog. And, in the end, Wooyoung never learned his lesson to which Hongjoong learned to live with it.

As of right now, they were at the skatepark that Hongjoong used to go to when he was younger. It was a Sunday afternoon and it was only the two of them, something that the two were used to.
No one goes to this skatepark since it was rather old and small, and the teenagers would much rather go to the larger skateparks or hang out in the new rollerblade rinks that had opened up a few months ago.

"Woo, please! I can't have the teachers bothering me during my free periods to look for you," Hongjoong pleaded with his hands on his hips as if he were his mother.

"School can suck my ass, I rather skate all day and smoke weed 'til I die!" Wooyoung exclaims loudly, flipping his board only to mess up, rolling on the ground before laughing it off.

"You're already on that route..." Hongjoong mumbled before crouching over Wooyoung's head, the dark blue-haired boy's laughter died down as he stares up at the red-haired boy. "Please? You don't even need to do work, just go to class."

"Hyung-ie," Wooyoung whispers, reaching his hand up and brushing the red hair out of Hongjoong's eyes, causing the older male's cheeks to flare pink, turning his head away from his fingers. "Have I ever told you that I don't give a fuck?"

Hongjoong's face dropped from his response, smacking Wooyoung square in the nose, causing the younger male to whine. "Then tell those teachers your damn self that you're going to drop out! I need time for myself to do my homework and projects, I can't always look for you."

"Ugh, fine! I'll go to a stupid class!" He rolled his eyes before an idea popped into his head. "Only... if you give me something in return." Wooyoung smirked, rolling onto his knees and wiping his dirty hands onto his dark jeans.

The warm air blew between the two as Hongjoong stood there with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. "And what is that something?" Hongjoong questioned sassily, tapping his left foot impatiently as he waited for the younger to tell him.